Are we heading to Pay2Win? Plus, other concerns

Oh so much replies and almost nothing about one issue, that I think is the main, I am talking about that “crap random” scattering. People there told about needing some guarantee after some summons, titans etc… More than year passed!!! there were something did for that time? NO, maybe even became worse. I am playing with 1 person who didn’t pay anything and he have 8 5* where 3 are HOTM, he have 4 fully ascended 5*. Why I believe he didn’t pay? Because he was always making video of anything gather some tokens, some diamongs (~aprox 1000 a month or near) and making video of summoning… I was making each month 10-15-20 event summons from november till july each month plus some tokens always and … no HOTM and only couple times I got 5* heroes (not event!) and only few times 4* event heroes (merlyn, 2x hawk, genzel, 2x gretel). Btw heroes 5* were Kagan (second after camp) and Isarnia (sorry for translation of heroes, but I believe all understood me). He was just “lucky” while I were screwed by devs. Of course I don’t blame him but it’s not even close to fairness. I believe some people have more bad situation than me. And it’s totally bad and bad and bad and bad … It’s nonsence!

What I mean? @Avicious told some ways to solve some misunderstanding and problems. But nothing good happened for an year. 400 replies there just openly ignoring from SGG. Because one person on vacation and SGG is a small company? Just bulls**t and looooool.

About that random spread, i don’t think they can make something with it now. Even if they could that would mean they just spit on earlier players, buyings, summons etc.

I think it’s time for some ultimatum from playes. At least for some open and vast respond from SGG. In that forum there are only small part of players, but they can affect on others by many sources, don’t think most of players think opposite for problems which were debated there. Sorry if were rude for someone and thanks for understanding.

3 Likes