Are there any Line groups for mercenaries?

Would appreciate pointers. Thanks in advance!

Global chat muawhahaha

1 Like

There are some line groups. Whether for mercenaries I donā€™t know. But I would appreciate it if mercenaries would vote beforehand whether they are welcome. :angry:

Line groups specifically muawhahaha

1 Like

Mercenaries are welcomed by post for help in Global chat, hence misplaced viewpoint

1 Like

No, we had several mercs who didnā€™t ask if they were welcome, stole our Titan and left without a word.

Btw, use the forum search.

1 Like

Change your alliance type to ā€˜inviteā€™ only

I found this to be interesting:

And a line group might be a good idea ā€¦perhaps you could start one.

1 Like

Surprised, small alliances are of no use generally since they battle weaker Titans
The most important takeaway is completion of PoV task & that requires Titans to be 6 stars or above

Itā€™s not a negative point of view, just a negative experience. If novices donā€™t get a chance to attack the titan because a merc has killed him before then thatā€™s nothing but stealing.
There is nothing wrong with your help if it is desired.

2 Likes

I was specifically referring to the OP post. It was imo very balanced and fair.

1 Like

Yes. There are a few. I am in one of them.

If you want to join one of them, I need your line ID. Then I can forward to the line chat admin to add you in.

From that one merc chat, you can request to be added to other merc line group chats.

3 Likes

I know what you mean.

I had to ā€œmediateā€ one of these intrusions before.

My advice was to switch to : invite only, especially during Easy POV where there is no * assigned to a Titan kill for pov credit.

I have no idea if aggrieved leader took my advice, even just for easy POV.

Incidentally Easy POV is next. So you may want to raise up your titan barrier.

3 Likes

Invite only doesnt stop you from accepting and helping newer players. It just lets you have a quick look at skmekne before letting then come in.

If someone looks far to strong to be cohesive you decline.

1 Like

@BlackZed Can you add me too? Line ID gregschen. Thanks!

Wanted to add that itā€™s the Peer Suport tab in the in-game global chat which is best for this purpose.

Okay. Please wait for Bob to beep you

1 Like

Please add me. my line id is ep_zapper

Okay. I will let Bob know.