Are the various trials worth the effort any more?

Now that there is a flood of emblems available from a variety of sources, as well as the Ninja Tower, is it worthwhile completing trials any more?

For the first time ever, since I started playing this game, the rewards from trials do not seem worth the effort anymore.

Am I wrong in my assumption?

3 Likes

I think there’s no such thing as too many emblems, but occasionally I happen to miss some trials, either I forget to do final level, or just ignore them when there’s a challenge event going on.

4 Likes

I still love them equally…

4 Likes

@Sarah2

Though it seems that the Class Trial Quests offer few emblems as rewards compared to other events, however, they are still worth doing it by reason that these emblems are given twice a week (Wednesdays and Sundays) at minimal or zero cost of battle items. It’s like me still doing the Collect Gems quests when there are elemental chests giving us possibly 50 gems when the Collect Gems quest only dole a few. The odds of the other sources are too far in between unlike the Class Trial Quest (even the Collect Gems quests) which MAY be at a maximum of 2x a week. As for the emblems, I’d do them Class Trials Quest in order for me to reach the required number than to wait for those other sources just for me to emblem a particular hero.

7 Likes

Trials are still the best source of emblems in terms of the # of emblems given :slight_smile:

Tomorrow I’ll upload a table / graph of my emblem history :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I get what you are saying. But I still enjoy the trials and to be honest they are not that difficult to complete.
So will continue to do them all for the handful of emblems on offer.
But they do need an upgrade … perhaps another move difficult level for double the emblems.
That said, I think emblems will become fairly worthless soon when everyone loads all their heroes to a max

3 Likes

Absolutely still do the trials… you can use emblems on more than the one team to make various heros stronger or find a balance amongst your heros with them.

2 Likes

There are never enough emblems.

4 Likes

Mystic vision has been raining rewards vs 20 WE flags for 16, now 20 emblems … :thinking:

7 Likes

For FTP, every quest matters

10 Likes

Still better than farming 8-7.

3 Likes

Look forward to it :wink:. Thank you in advance.

IMO,…

1. Additional emblems (which is now doubled) for 20 WE is not expensive.
  2. Guaranteed 1x 3* trainer is also great
7 Likes

I think that trials are not only enterteining to do but also very useful. Personally, that i need lots of emblems, they are never enough. So , the more source to get them the merrier

3 Likes

@Sarah2 now why don’t I get those volumes of emblems from mystic vision…

1 Like

Someone is getting very lucky in Mystic Vision. Most I every got was 10 and then nothing since. The 10 I got was a day after the change.

1 Like

That’s nothing, I either get 0 or 2 emblems. That’s been consistent for months. I am wondering how it is that others have been getting 20 emblems out of MV.

2 Likes

Trials can be a fun little challenge to use heroes you never use, rarely use, and combination of heroes you would never put together. I still need to use 4* with a lot or most of my Trials, and have limited selection on most, so it can be fun (I say fun, but lets face it at the time it’s frustrating when you have 5 healers and no good tiles, or 5 snipers and no healer lol)

3 Likes

Personally I think there’s no such thing as too many emblems.

If you run out of 5*s to emblem (doubtful that will happen soon for a lot of players though), then start focusing on your 3* or 4* heroes. The game events and raid tournaments are a lot more fun with fully emblemed heroes in my experience.

5 Likes

I’ll gladly accept 4 more blems over the old one and it is always worth it.

2 Likes