Are the rumours true about 6* heroes?

Elo math

Introducing 6* heroes produces Elo rating deflation just like adding troops, barrack, classes and costumes to the game.

Trophies higher than 3000 typically are temporary and caused by choke points.

Click for boring details

Elo broken

Though SGG business model may have broken Elo based matchmaking as rumors say SGG is introducing more choke points not resolving current choke points ( Heroes killed in war do not count for chests, Lab, RNG costumes, nerfed AR, Challenge Events v2.0, etc. )

Rarity

Mythical is usually the next rarity, but Deity works.

(Rarity | Merge Dragons Wiki | Fandom)

(Rarity - Fortnite Wiki)

3 Likes

Or Supreme in synch with @DGERic.

If you look at some of the heroes in the 5*, they are essentially immortals or gods in their own culture / mythological reference.

So if 6* were ever introduced and Deity is who theyā€™d be using, itā€™d suggest that the 6* would have certain higher prestige or quality/rarity above the 5*. To me, Perseus is a prime example who I do not think should be considered in the same tier as say Athena, Poseidon or Ares, because he is more like a demi-god, being the offspring of Zeus and mortal human Danae. If 6* are ever considered, this is something they need to address. I donā€™t think SGG will just give a free pass for all Ares/Athena/Poseidon owners a free upgrade to 6* status.

So while Iā€™d like to see the Deities / Gods to be a class of their own across cultures. I donā€™t think SGG will create a higher class just for them. Unless they are willing to go total revamp of all existing heroes.

Ooh, Supremesā€¦

Or maybe you mean these Supremes?
Roberts8

8 Likes

Releasing 6 star heroes will put any existing 5star under a bad light. I mean, why would we crave for 5* when cool kids have 6* ?

With the game as it is, having a 5* roster as goal is a task challenging enough for a player (just on ascension materials perspective), no need to set the roof higher making 5* obsolete.

What I can reasonably expect from SGG is to give players the option to ā€œupgradeā€ an existing 5* to an effective power similar to 6*, like emblems already do.
And the process of upgrading an hero would be calledā€¦ascension.

Oh. My. GOD. Scratch that idea :laughing:

No, not supremeā€¦ If 6* were supreme, there would be little margin left for naming upcoming 7* :wink: I mean, cā€™mon we have 14* titans, why limit heroes to 6?

You know whatā€¦ I hate the very idea of 6* heroes and everything that entailsā€¦ but, itā€™s probably inevitable. Even though us poor impoverished lowbies / filthy casuals / F2P players are still struggling with our 4* benches with the dreams of maybe someday reaching 5*ā€¦. meanwhile the elite players are sitting there on their 100 maxed HOTMs in complete and utter boredom, wondering where to spend their next hundred grand. Maybe buy a new sports car? Or finally spring for that indoor swimming pool at their summer beach mansion. What to do, what to doā€¦ if only SG would release 6* heroes with a 0.00001% pull chance, they would finally have something to do in the game again.

2 Likes

Twenty Santa Clauses

My idea of becoming a God is by finding a God weapon/armor which will give some extra support /attack/healing abilities. Maybe 3 to 4 God weapons for each color but you can equip only one per team.
how to get the weapons? Some RNG will be involved for sure :joy:

World of warcraft went with the following platform:

Common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary, heroic, mythic.

1 Like

$1.61 A GALLON HOLY GUACAMOLE I WANT THOSE PRICES IN CALIFORNIa

2 Likes

I knew there was a way to get a 6-star hero!!

1 Like

We got a 10 Star hero altready :rofl: