Are the devs killing their own game?

That is an incorrect comparison. A correct comparison, if we stick to cars, is if you buy a car, then they tell you after the fact that even though they told you it gets 30 miles to the gallon, you are actually only get 25, because they have to ‘adjust’ that. And if you want to continue to drive it daily, then you have to pay extra to upgrade it. O and the newer models are much more expensive, but for those who can afford them, they get priority when traveling and parking. Anyways…pissing off the players causing them to either leave, or stop spending, doesnt seem like a very good business model either, unless the goal is to just get as much money as possible right now, with no intentions of the game lasting.

2 Likes

They seem to target whales and slightly less rich, orca’s? Anyway, they can afford all these new heroes, pay for every ascension materials.

Today I calculated i need at least 60 rings to level my red heroes up to max, thats without the ones needed for other heroes so probly around 70.

I dont think i even collected that amount in my 3 years of playing. Its insanity. If the devs arent targeting a nice big payout everytime they add something then they are one of the worst devs out there. Which leads me to believe they target whales.

This game can be so much more… I would quit, but i invested a little bit into it. Plus i dont want to leave my alliance, even though many feel the same.

2 Likes

It’s not incorrect at all. The prices simply follow the influx, but the models stick to the same price flow each year. That’s why we have car classes from each brand. When it comes to mileage on a car (honestly not even sure why you would want to go there, but sure) the mileage is from their car test which is done in an enclosure indoor facility with no wind or any load of any kind. They are allowed to do so, and put their max number on the car specs. Don’t blame your car dealers or manufacturers for that, but your government for allowing it.

In all honesty it sounds like you’re just talking from your own point of view, and not actual fact based knowledge on the matter.

I made a very simply example that was based on very simplistic salesmodels used by every single business in the world with their mind set on money. If you disagree that’s fine, but you can’t shoot down facts.

You cant compare cars with a game that is developed over an xx amount of lifetime, most of which you dont know yet, depends on the developer. That developer is in charge to make money but also to keep its players from leaving their game. One of which in this instance is to make sure all gods are relevant.

Can you imagine being a new player, get a S1 5* hero when S6 is out as an example, how can he be happy!? If he read a bit about the game he knew that its far inferior to what is out there.

You are the one who wanted to compare this game to cars lol. And what “facts” have you listed exactly? lol. I find it hilarious that you give your opinion, and act like it is something different than just your point of view lol. I have plenty of knowledge on the matter, and have listed plenty of facts on multiple threads, while players like you defend the game, without any.

I pull for many heros but I don’t often pay for ascension mats. I would rather get the hero when I can and then I can take my time to level them. I’m only now leveling Frank I pulled last year and oddly enough while chasing Valeria I got his costume lol.

1 Like