Are small giants messing with the hero drop rate

190 pulls

Got kadilen as only 5 star

2 Likes

Too awesome!

20 gently used heroes

Hi,

Here happen the same, I did a lot of polls but nothing appears, none of 5 stars and no heroe of the month. I played this game for 2 years now and I only have 1 heroe of the month (Tooth-Amun)… I’m not lucky :frowning: :(:roll_eyes:

well same here , saving for loooong time spending some $ and my draw just b.s. sorry for my language SGG see for your self . So far I got only some 4* , but no any 5* feel like I am the most unlucky player. Atlantis draw from today only 15 x 3* . Really you got me to my limits SGG!!!

1 Like

It’s a little-known fact that “Obakan” is short for “Obakan I have another piece of cake? That last one was great.”

I did 5 30× pulls and several 10× pulls, a few single and 300 coins worth.
No Evelyn. One 5*. Mitsuko. So, not horribly horrible. I now have 6 Wilburs. I guess keep them all if i wanna use one for each war?

I’m not gonna spend money on this game for a long while after that. Except for the vip pass. Maybe not even that. My first TC 20 is done in 4 days.

I got greedy and thought i would get more 5*. It showed me!

Those was BAD draws for sure. But you need to go back and count again there were MORE than one 5* in those draws.

Who then

20 characters

The whole portal idea is based on a slot machine theory (you’ll lose more than ya win)… but it’s fun, and exciting, and more often than not disappointing…
I’m actually glad you can’t pay to win, it makes you think more about how to use the heroes you have

At 7;24 in video i seen misandra

1 Like