Are season 1 heroes under-powered? No longer relevant? Can they compete in global top 20?

I absolutely would use a maxed S1 hero as trade in soul exchange if needed.

3 Likes

you have do not wrong with this.

you are the NicoX, with rationality i am known and confirm again.
i think my word were aggressive to you, my apologize.

my objective is the developer shall improving the summon policies, without changing the lucky player of possibility of pulls more than the appearance rates, but shall ensure the stated rate of the pulling change of 5s classic, events, featured and bonus hotm.
however, i have seen some ‘Taunt’ appear, and i believe that the target for them to become Taunt.

i hope these will not make you unplease.

2 Likes

No worries, we’re good.

If I understand correctly, you’re suggesting a pity counter that guarantees the advertised odds? I personally think it’d be a good idea, but unfortunately SGG has repeatedly rejected it.

3 Likes

no, i suggesting after pulling certain number, SG shall fulfill the statement of summon portal appearance rate that hotm, feature event 5s, event 5s and classic 5s heroes to be won in 100 pulls.

A) that if the players summon rate is poor and underated,

1. reaching a certain number of pull, the portal shall only appear 4s, event 4s, hotm, feature event 5s, event 5s and classic 5s
  2. reaching the last few chance of the 100 pulls, only event 5s, event 5s and classic 5s heroes appear.

B) if the player is having a good luck / overrated summon, the (A1) and (A2) will not be triggered, with the ongoing / coming / next-continue summoning activity until 100 pulls shall remain the same where the minimum appearance rate shall not be activated.

i hope you could understand my word.

1 Like

… SG is now working on an S1 family bonus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I do. That would be a form of pity counter.

1 Like

What they’re working on is S1 costumes part deux! Not quite the same. More like a distant cousin.

1 Like

Based on the perspective of what is season 1 in this thread they are highly relevant with 2nd costume. Based on what is easy to obtain (tc20) they are just bigger piles of garbage as time goes on.

And it will remain irrelevant to this topic.

Great new though, you will soon be able to make “ARE S1 HEROES STILL RELEVANT??! ATTACKING GLOBAL TOP 20 WITH S1 HEROES!!! OH YEAAAH!!!” videos using 880 base power heroes with double costume bonus. :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes

Don’t forget more of the bad BMW analogies and “Yes, but….” responses :joy:

2 Likes

Not to mention John Stuart Mill’s steak and lobster.

1 Like

Of course! Shame on me for completely neglecting the water/steak&lobster!

1 Like

It’s fine, we can’t all be top-notch epistemologists.

1 Like

Very true. Can’t wait for the next iteration of this thread. Chuckles have been great.

1 Like

Why should be on same level as today’s heroes?
Thia game is already generous, allowing people with different wallets play.
Happy gaming

That wasn’t the root of the disagreement here at all. Perhaps reading the thread would help.

4 Likes

They’re not.

This thread suggests they are,
and that the power creep is a myth

Hence why:

3 Likes

It can be a tough balancing act. On one hand, I do believe that the power creep is out of control. On the other hand I’m strongly opposed to post release nerfs - whether they’re necessary or not can be up for debate, I’m not denying that.

And on a selfish level, I’m tired of threads asking for nerfs and threads complaining about them - even though I perfectly understand that people are upset to see their heroes weakened.

So where do I go from there?

4 Likes

You can try requesting buffs and bang your head against that wall.

Nerfs are never a "good" thing. Never!
They are negative action for a bad decision.
And should always be last resort.

My observations is how much damage is caused over time. That consequence is never considered. Spending any amount of money (or time…) on a long-term roster only to NEED a costume later, which must also be… purchased again?!?
Should be criminal… it’s crazy! So let and allow that to ramp up because you pulled the creep is also…
A counter productive decision…!

pick your poison…

Just roll with it, I guess.
At a minimum, pointing out any hypocrisy as you recently did elsewhere, might help keep the topic a bit more honest. Bravo on that!
I don’t think most folks deliberately lie.
But having no peripheral vision can make a lot of advice and content, very…
Inaccurate

2 Likes