Are season 1 heroes under-powered? No longer relevant? Can they compete in global top 20?

I did not have this planned to do.

So you say 
 they are both S1/Classic?! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Uhm, they are different cards with different statistics, but they are both S1/Classic.
I never said they were the SAME, I said they are both S1/Classic.
They also mention the difference between Joon and Vivica, but they are both still S1/Classic.

I can provide links on how to formulate an argument if it would help.

lol, you sure are spending a lot of time on an old video and an old thread. I really suggest you no longer watch my content if it causes you this much concern. Really. Best wishes and happy gaming. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Umm mate there’s a million threads talking about s1 being underpowered irrelevant. You thread title makes it seem you have an answer to those threads. This causes misunderstanding because all the other threads where a tooon of different people talk specifically about uncostumed s1 heroes that were available during season 1.

To aaaaall those people that have been forever discussing the relevance of s1 you title is clickbait. Everyone hates clickbait so they let you know they don’t like it. All you have to do is change the title really but you clearly prefer to engage a whole crowd telling you what the community thinks about your video.

11 Likes

You neglect to comment on this crucial part:

As you previously claimed that you adhere to their standards, why don’t you follow this one too?

3 Likes

It is a fact. Which doesn’t make your point whatsoever. Nobody’s denied that, along with the avalanche of utter nonsense you’ve provided, there were some facts peppered in here and there.

The issue is that none of them came remotely close to proving your thesis.

Actually, most of them weren’t even related in the slightest to the topic at hand.

You’re giving us another example here. Joon and Vivica are different heroes, it’s a fact. I believe we can all agree on that.

Joon and Vivica are different heroes (fact), hence costumes are classic heroes (your thesis) is a preposterous proposition. Using this fact as an argument to prove your thesis is simply laughable.

You might as well say that costumes are classic heroes because sharks are fish (they are, it’s a fact as well). There is no correlation, let alone causation between those two things.

See how it works?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So what you’re telling us is that you have the necessary material, but didn’t bother to use it?

Here’s a better idea: click on those links, read carefully the text that appears on your screen, read it again, and read it some more.

Then you can provide them to us. Not that we need it.

5 Likes

:joy::joy: It’s very doubtful that you’ve even read what’s in that link, but ok. You’ve had the time to Google and link a scholarly explanation of facts vs opinions, yet somehow you’ve found a way to disco around linking where the Devs refer to Season 1 Costumes as simply Season 1 (like your title suggests). It’s because there isn’t a resource you can link to that validates your claim.

The escapades you’re performing and the contradictions that are dropping while you’re executing those dance moves speak for themselves. All you’ve done is literally pull the “Yes, but
” while projecting it onto others.

You’ve got no factual basis for the issue at hand
which is Season 1 Costumes are NOT Season 1 heroes. Then you turned that into a hero family issue in order to try to one up literally everyone in here and “win” the debate
all while no one was debating that at all.

You could have changed the title to state “Season 1 Family of heroes” and you would have been closer to the truth. But as it stands, you’re still wrong because no one refers to Season 1 Costumes as simply Season 1.

I know man, you may have gotten a bunch of thumbs up for your YouTube clips and having literally everyone here disagree with you stings. It’ll be ok, little guy. Cheers!

4 Likes

:joy: Can we please stop with “Yes, but?” I wouldn’t want to puke, my drinking game is still on.

Add that to the fact that I have nausea when people bring up the one pseudo-philosophical concept they know over and over again, and it only makes matters worse.

3 Likes

Apologies. It is Friday night and I should’ve known better :joy:.

YouTube likes have a tendency to cultivate narcissism. Oh well. Can always at least laugh at it
a little bit.

2 Likes

I get the sense that Youtube likes are not to blame here.

And come on, I just checked the channel due to this fascinating debate, and the videos have more exclamation points in their title than views.

I could perhaps understand if he were some kind of influencer, but he’s just some random youtuber.

And don’t get me wrong, it’s perfectly fine. E&P is a pretty niche subject and views aren’t a good indicator of a content’s quality, nor subscribers a good indicator of a channel’s value.

I’m just positing that a channel of this magnitude is unlikely to cause a major case of megalomania.

I must admit that I didn’t laugh a little bit after reading this. :point_down: I laughed a lot. :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I’ll take your word for it.

Hopefully the link would contain better approaches to formulating winning arguments and not the “Yes, but
” approach.

Crap! Sorry! Don’t blow grits!

But yea, quite a snort inducing laugh at that lol.

1 Like

Don’t forget that Lewena is Fast now. The contrast is ridiculous.

1 Like

It’s a smidge off-topic over there

Yah tho, good one:

Looks like some lines needed to be drawn for the speed, thanks @Dyna49
Yeah wow
can’t wait to see what’s next to keep the spenders upping their skills.
The damage is pretty much a wash, with the higher stats

Hope this helps,

4 Likes

I generally find when one must result to personal insults it is evidence that they have nothing constructive to add to the discussion/debate. Also, personal attacks more often than not say much more about the poster than their intended target.

Either way, personal attacks are not a level of discourse to which I have any interest in entertaining. If that is one’s level of interaction then I am grateful if they do not watch my videos. I am not interested in clicks or views—that’s never been a goal for me. I would rather have a small number of engaged viewers that grasp the content than thousands of viewers that rely on name calling :slight_smile:

Also, I do really enjoy this irony: " I would recommend not to waste time on arguing for the meaningless topic." Thanks for that smile. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck in the game and in life.

As for the topic at hand:
BMW 528i and BMW M5 
 one is more powerful and handles better, but they are both 5-Series—that is from the manufacturer.

The costumes and regular heroes always have the same family bonus—That is from the developers.
The costumes and regular heroes always are sorted by the same origin—That is from the developers.

I appreciate and understand that some have a different feeling, but feelings do not change facts.

Please, let’s draw and end to this thread as the discussion is not going anywhere.
Both ‘sides’ have argued their positions, and I’m seeing little convergence of understanding, only deeper entrenchment and resorting to ad hominems.

I suspect if both sides were to reflect on what it would take to change their position the answer would probably be similar for both: ‘a statistically significant survey of the player base which held a contrary position’.

Given that is not going to be achieved, it seems fruitless to continue this debate.

The only useful piece of information gleaned from this discussion is that there is some perceived ambiguity in the OP’s YouTube title, irrespective of which side is ‘right’.

2 Likes

Seria mais justo que os herois lentos fosse para médios, ai eles teria mais jogabilidades. Com as temporadas e evetos novos estå compensado upar alguns herois epicos do que os lendårios do CT20.

1 Like

Even epic utility (including costumes!) becomes replaced by future legendary with the same skill + extra. If this thread were correctly titled, it could be revisited soon (if not today).

Tomorrow (and after) will be no different. And new S5 will eventually
get swallowed whole in the SE

The ones who truly benefit, are those who can’t afford the new legendary. However
 their pain is directly linear to the pace.

Again

The OP’s harm, would deceive you that spending your cash for any of these pixels is a permanent investment.

It is not
!

3 Likes

What’s even funnier is the OP is using bad analogies to justify the mislead. All BMW 5 series can be purchased (summoned) from the same dealership (portal). That is 100% not the case for S1 Costumes. I guess being called out by literally everyone here for posting misleading info instead of everyone clapping/giving hearts is a “personal insult” now. :joy:

3 Likes

In his defense I have walked those shoes:

Over where there is yet another exploit.

I can’t see the humor, rather find it sad:
You all need voices from those who cast the most
 paper ballots

I would say you needed them a year or two ago.
So it probably doesn’t matter much now.

I would actually agree with him that Costumes are the same as emblems, LB and troops.

If
 SG dissolved the chamber, and allowed all costumes therein to be delivered like those other 3 MATERIALS

Via chests.

SG could forgo the offers where they sell all 3 of those MATERIALS, separately in bundles, but

that’s unlikely

Until then
 claiming that a singular card from a PORTAL, which is applicable to a single hero only, and produces “new card” effects,
is the same as troops
I can’t call that reaching.
It’s just wrong

You are right,
I agrre on many topics with Jekyll&Hyde, but despite SG gives out a lot of free costume keys, its not easy to obtain legendary Costumes without paying, so they are no „ascension/devellopement“ material for heroes.
His argument with the family bonus applies to event snd HotM or seasonal costumes only. S1 heroes have no family bonus !
He tries to defend a lost case at all cost.
The next point is not aimed against @Pompitous, but at some other peoples.
The core of the problem is something different: He made content for free, you like it or agree to it or not. If not you can politely voice your concerns or stop looking his content. No need for this toxic hate. I do not think this hate is because of clickbait, I think because he is a big spender. I am f2p and I will not discuss why or why not, but I do not understand the hatred of some against so called „whales“, we all have the right to play like we want, to spend or not to spend. Respect your fellow gamers, appreciate free content. And please take a civilized approach to critics giving and receiving it.

Happy gaming and stand united

6 Likes

SG keeps the family bonuses the same for regular/costumes for S2, HOTMS, Seasonal Events, and Challenge Events. Clearly they include costumes as the same origin 
 which is why they are sorted in the same origin in game.

An M3 is still a 3-series BMW. No, it is not available for free. Yes, it is hard to get and costs more.

I am using logic, reason, and evidence. I am merely responding to the comments made—not sure how that is defending “at all cost?!” This is simple debate on message board about a game. As for it being a lost case—clearly that is not the case.

100% agree and well said.