Are quests worth the energy? - Guide

It seemed like nearly everyone I talked to got an epic troop token on it; the quest rewards may shuffle around? Not sure why Recruits II was special and the most recent uncommon was not.

1 Like

Reply: Indeed I confirmed this that uncommon quests sometimes have extra rewards as an added bonus to the items previewed - chances are the same for all players.

I hope this helps!

So not sure if this means chances as in everyone should get one when offered or if it is a percentage chance.
Small giant is very tight lipped

2 Likes

Noticed that the next time Recruits II was offered that there was no epic troop token dropped from final level. Will have to see what happens next time it shows up…

1 Like

Yup, seems to average 50% so likely next offering.

1 Like

Also gems II is odd that it is less energy for more gems on the last run compared to gems I

1 Like

This has changed in subsequent runs

In what way? :wink:

(20 characters)

Final of gems 2 takes more energy now, not sure the numbersnoff the top of my head. I want to say 16

Ah okay. Gotcha. :sunglasses:

Might I make a quick note:

Mining iron quests I believe are an all Fire/Red enemy level. If you are lower level and you have the fire wanted chest and this it’s a win/win given the best option on the map is level 19, which is obviously challenging for newer players (if they have even made it).

Just tossing it out there, even though it is a bit of a tangent.

2 Likes

Has anyone compiled a list of all the map levels listing the XP gained at each level? I have searched for this and have not come up with a complete list detailing all the levels on the map.

4 Likes

Hey Revelate, Thanks for the link, very good resource to have!!

1 Like

and here in a slightly different format with some graphs. Click on the lands tab.

2 Likes

Which quests do you take mostly and which ones do you skip? Do you ever spend more than 10-15+ world energy? Tips?

I personally skip all of them except the rare/emblems quests, the recruits II quest when there is a token at the end and the item quests (level 2 for the 3 mini mana potions and level 3 when there is a raid flask)

2 Likes

Any gem quest, find recruits II, only if ETT, and any quest that offers mats or emblems such as Farholme, class quests, etc. I skip most others such as food, iron, battle mats, crafting mats, recruits, etc.

1 Like

I do the same except I also do the first run of regular find recruits.

A lot of math in the thread below.

2 Likes

Since I’m fairly C2P I always do the diamond quests, Rare quests and Class Trials. Recruits 2 if an ETT is available. With my base almost maxed, and only dupes to level for now, I generally focus on Exp efficiency more than anything else.

I do all 3 stage quests that cost 3, 4 and 6 energy respectively (Food, Iron, Craft Materials 1, etc. ). Not because I need the resources but the EXP to World energy ratio is better than the map stages. Skip all of those during Atlantis Rises and Challenge events however. Same goes for the Gain Experience quest. Skip during Atlantis/Challenge event, but do otherwise.

3 stage quests where the first stage costs 4 world energy (Recruits 1, Craft materials 2, etc.) I always skip because I don’t need the recruits/items and the EXP/flag ratio is poor. Personally I skip Battle Items 2 even if there’s a Raid Flask available, because I have over 100 stored ready, and usually only raid to fill 2 Raid chests a day. So I rarely use them as is, and the Exp/Flag isn’t the greatest either. If you want the flask, it’s certainly worth it however.

I pretty much do all the quests except the battle items quest. I can always use a bit of ham/iron, or more recruits, gems, etc.