Are quests worth the energy? - Guide

One of the uncommon was Finding Recruits II

1 Like

Def missed it, but will keep that in mind and check next uncommon ones for “special” rewards. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rare Quests have had a significant reduction in item drops. For example items like warm capes and Compasses used to be in the hard or 2nd to the last stage of a rare quest. Now to get these items you have to beat the hardest stage. Final stage items like trap tools are no where to be found.

Green or nature rare quest is completely useless. Red was no better. Blue still stands as the better of the rare quests. I’ve seen purple one time and never yellow. Blue Red and Green rare quests are almost exclusively rotated with a once in a great while addition of a purple.

Are these rare quests worth it? They used to be.

1 Like

Saw your update about the unlisted rewards, not a big deal but you put alliance flask when it was a raid flask

1 Like

Really great write up. Kudos.

The last two runs of uncommon find battlenitems II did not have the raid flask so ypu should probably delete from chart.
@Petri any insight into this? Will uncommon quests have a hidden reward for 1st run through? I’m wondering if the recruits II will still have the epic troop coin

I noticed that too…

1 Like

Makss a big difference on recruits II. With token I’m doing it, w/o nope

1 Like

Agreed, but I did noticed that’s they switched the flask for meteor bombs: 2 Super Mana Potion + 1 Raid Flask (first 2 times) and 2 Meteor Bomb + 2 Super Antidote now.

I think they fixed it being “hidden”, but it’s not a guarantee. Later with more time I’lol update the text to reflect those findings.

2 Likes

Thanks fornthe reminder. Now I know why i didnt post the 2nd time it came up. It could be variable rewards and first time they erred and all rewards came through.
I’d still like to know @Petri if we can expect other hiddens 1st or random times thru from uncommon quests or others

1 Like

So the 2nd run of recruits II didn’t have the epic coin.
I guess my questions are:
Were the hidden bonus items on purpose or accident?
Were they 1st time only or could they appear again?
Can we expect hidden items in other new uncommon quests? At least 1st run through?

@Petri I think this warrants a response so we know what to expect from gameplay

4 Likes

I got a response from Petri via support stating that certain quests have extra rewards. I emailed back for some more clarification as it seems to change

1 Like

Recruits II had the extra coin a couple days ago.

1 Like

I’ve gotten the coin in 2 out of 4 runs. The last run only had the coin for some as at least two in my alliance did not get one.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a roll/chance then? :0

Thats what I’m trying to gey from support, but they are extremely slow in response

It seemed like nearly everyone I talked to got an epic troop token on it; the quest rewards may shuffle around? Not sure why Recruits II was special and the most recent uncommon was not.

1 Like

Reply: Indeed I confirmed this that uncommon quests sometimes have extra rewards as an added bonus to the items previewed - chances are the same for all players.

I hope this helps!

So not sure if this means chances as in everyone should get one when offered or if it is a percentage chance.
Small giant is very tight lipped

2 Likes

Noticed that the next time Recruits II was offered that there was no epic troop token dropped from final level. Will have to see what happens next time it shows up…

1 Like

Yup, seems to average 50% so likely next offering.

1 Like

Cookie Settings