Are Level Up rewards disproportionate

Just levelled up again after what seemed an eternity. Does anyone else think the rewards for a level up, particularly for 50+ are pretty pathetic?

4 Likes

I very much agree, i am about to level from 56 to 57, for which i will receive one of each recharge pot and a silver token… i have 13 raid flasks, 37 world energy flasks and 10 titan flasks, so one more of each is not really needed.

The silver token will pull me a one star feeder, which will put a sliver of experience onto my level 77 Isnaria… so it is literally a case of ‘thanks for nothing’

I have 2 World Energy Flasks and 0 Titan flasks. I will always gladly receive these. A shiny gold token wouldn’t be amiss though. :wink:

4 Likes

Many users

(Improve Token or Other Rewards for player level upgrades - #2 by Kerridoc)

4 Likes

I have no need for Raid Flasks, but why sit on 37 WE and 10 Titans, I’d burn through the WE on Atlantis/events all day long, and Titan flasks get used as they come.

2 Likes

I’d say that an EHT is ok and maybe more gems! Is long way for leveling up just for 10 gems…

1 Like

Yeah. 10 gems and another lousy summon at normal gate. But don’t think that this will be ever changed. gosh imagine how it would be for a level 60 to get the compensation for the gap in one mail?

I just hit level 55…the rewards were so crappy that absolutely NOTHING showed up on my activity log.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETİC.

Another slap in the face of a player who has chosen their game to play & tries hard to jump a level.

Thanks for the disrespectful level loot. ONE BASİC TOKEN. LMFAO! how much greedyer can they get.