Are hidden blades and compasses super rare now?

I’m sure Avalon did, don’t remember guardians…
I got in the team hoping for hidden blades after pulling Marjana and Boldtusk today!

Anyway Mount Umber is on its way

2 Likes

If you don’t mind sharing what level you farmed to get compass ? Yhank you

Sorry, but you can’t farm compasses. They are received as loot from chests, quests and titans.
We just had a rare quest last week (Farholme Pass) which had compass as reward. The best you can do is open the biggest number of chests possible, kill titans everyday and pray. Good luck finding them!

2 Likes

Compass is the bane of my life right now ,. have 3 heroes all waiting to ascend but without the compass cannot, I been farming for 4 weeks still nothing.

I need hidden blades and mystic rings. In 7.5 months I’ve ascended 2 red 4* heroes only. I have 3 rings in total, ever.

Blue mats are slightly better. 2 blue 4* heroes and magni, fully ascended.

For me, gloves are always in short supply, compared to compasses.
But the mats I get consistently are shields and trap tools, and to a lesser extent orbs.

Such is RNG!

I beg to differ.

As an ftp in my 10th month I have exactely 2 5*. ( Mokk-Arr and Quintus ) They will stay on 2/60 until I am ready with my momo purple attack team where I will probabely include Mokk-Arr.

Meanwhile I am trying to get at least 3 strong 4* heroes in every color.

Without them raiding and events and recently quests would be a lot less fun.

Every player have troubles with different items. I have a lot off hidden blades but only few warm capes. Many rings, tonics, telescopes but few poison darts.

1 Like

I am stuck on hidden blades, warming capes, fine gloves, and compasses. Seems like no matter how much I quest, raid, Titan, or war. I never get these items and it’s supposed to be the place to find them. So frustrating!!!

2 Likes

We just killed a rare titan, 11*, got nothing.

Opened raid chest, a compass!

Crazy random. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Funny it must have been compass day because I got one too!! Just hard when you have people you can’t level up your hero’s because you are waiting on these items. :roll_eyes:

I agree. Totally give us loyal paying players a lifeline, that’s what I say.

I have been farming Hidden Blades for 3 weeks, nothing. Titan kills, War wins, quests, wanted missions etc Not A Dicky Bird… Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Cmon guys I have spent loads of £’S on this game give me a break.

Same here sparky99, it is frustrating

I’ve been there, but eventually you’ll have more hidden blades than you can use. On one account I have 48 hidden blades, 44 orbs, 27 sturdy shields, 46 trap tools and 66 warm capes. On my other account I have 36 hidden blades, 51 orbs, 27 sturdy shields, 36 trap tools, and 52 Warm capes.

113 compases/98 compasses; 80 fine gloves/73 fine gloves.

It’s the Tomes of tactics and Damascus blades that are elusive.

All slow coming, I fell like the boxes and loot rewards are every slow to give big items lately

1 Like

I’ve got over 30 Compass and Hidden Blades; 20+ Capes, Gloves, Shields. In the teens on Orbs and Trap Tools.

Where I’m short is Tomes. 12 rings, 9 tabards, 6 scopes, 9 tonics, 7 Damascus Blades. Only 3 Darts and 2 Tomes.

I have been playing for a few months now, and cannot ascend any of my heroes because I do not have compasses, I have an abundance of every other kind of material, but no compasses. It’s as if they are trying to make you spend money. It’s been months since I’ve gotten a compass. Please even it out.

Be sure that you are part of good and active alliance where are 6-8* titans and you will never have troubles with items like this one. Compasses are trash for active players. I getting several every month.

I have 106 compass on one account and 111 on my other. Like Ambassador stated, for experienced players going against stronger titans, Compass are considered Junk loot.

Could I possibly borrow just ONE hidden blade? Just one?