Are Damascus Blades a premium item now?

today.

3 Likes

It seems that everyone has one or two ascension mats that elude them. For me, it’s tonics and warm capes. I have 9 DB’s but can’t get my heroes maxed due to lack of the other mats

3 Likes

My elusive item is the Tome of Tactics. I’ve got only two in six months. Yesterday I’ve bought the offer with the Tome (then I got ANOTHER ONE from the titan loot).

2 Likes

As people have said in this forum, everyone’s premium item seems to be different.

For me it’s definitely DBs and FGs

2 Likes

The game is setup so that you’ll drop big bucks on blades or tomes without blinking when SG offers those deals that included them. Expect $99 deals during the next seasonal event containing d. blades and tomes. Then the servers will crash afterwards trying to count all the money SGs made off of us.

5 Likes

If you are short on DBs Alita has a spare one

3 Likes

No 5* can ascend to 4th tier without those blades

Sounds like you should focus on your 4* heroes with emblems like most of us are doing, seems to be working against you to wait.

I get DB’s all the time. My holy grail are Tomes. Also scopes… Only 2 scopes since I started playing 6 months ago

1 Like

(Sorry, I always forget to translate.)Unfortunately it is a chance to appear is very random … (I have DB accumulated but I lack shields, mystic rings and venomous darts) for the last rise of my heroes would be easier if the game allowed an “item market” so even initial players could be motivated because initially you do not need many items for the rise of early heroes … I wish we were lucky:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I started playing in October, have received 5 Damascus blades since then. Never tabards though.

2 Likes

Damascus Blade and Tome of Tactics seem the rarest of all

1 Like

I have no idea what your reply says. Judging from the laughter… I prolly don’t want to

I’m not waiting when I get the mats for the 4s I definitely ascend them… but 60% of my heroes are 5

I play empires and puzzles. I was kinda looking for a serious response. I’m finding the situation very frustrating

And I gave you one in the post before.

There is no avoiding frustration in this game. Everyone is short of something.

There is a premium material for everyone. For example @Shohoku79 is always short on fine gloves.

There are certain materials that everyone will have too much of - for me those are tomes, tabards and tonics

Everyone - bar the whales - is frustrated in this game.

2 Likes

I also gave a serious response. If 60% of you heroes are 5*s you will have a lot of 3/70s for a long time.

Keep getting your head handed to you by “4* teams with mega emblem power” as you say, until you figure out your way isn’t working by dwelling on 5*s.

Ignore this negativity!! Be patient and positive! I have maxed several 5*, just waiting to do more. Damascus blades are required to ascend all 5* no matter the color( the original complaint of post). I disagree with using emblems on 4* because that’s “what you have”, unless that is your decision after looking at your roster. Save them until you decide what is best for you:)

1 Like

I was purchasing a lot of packs etc… to get ascension materials but have since quit purchasing because it seems to be a waste of gems due to the inability to get Damascus Blades. Figure I might as well just play the rare missions and slowly build up inventory. I’d definitely say this my biggest turn off to the game and will most likely be the reason I get frustrated and quit playing in the near future if things don’t change. I don’t spend money to be less than average.

1 Like

I have given emblems to 4 key 4*s, Wilbur, Falcon, Jackal and Rigard… I also have 2 reset tokens so once there are enough emblems to take them to level 3 l will transfer them from Falcon n Rigard to Ares and Kunchen.

In the meantime my Rigard is level 6 and he survives some of my 5* in battles, he’s a beast and I’m taking advantage in war n Titans, it really is no big deal to give emblems to 4*s as long as u have a long term plan