Arco + Pengi ... synergy against Elizabeth/Hulda

Seems like those I have spoken to are not liking Arco. To me, if fiends are around, he is replacing them with a 30% meat shield and then adding a second 30% meat shield. This is at average speed. That seems better to me than Hulda’s one 31% meat shield at slow.

Add in Mr. Pengi and well …lots of minions for lots of power. I am liking Arco + Pengi.

Some interesting fights with Arco only at 3/70. I have him at 4 emblem nodes now.

VIDEO: Arco @3/70 Test-Drive!!! THE MEAT SHIELD MAKER!!!—Empires and Puzzles Books - YouTube

6 Likes

Hulda is normal speed :grin:

I just ran this team in a raid for fun against a team with Elizabeth, xylophone, skadi, frigg and odin, absolutely crushed them.

1 Like

Pls stop posting good things about Arco… he is going to get nerfed by SG. :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, my bad case of being human slipped in again. haha. I have Lu Bu and Hulda both waiting and I think I confused their mana speeds.

Awesome team!

Untyl yesterday, I would have pointed out that SG more likely buffs heroes than nerfs them as nerfs were fairly uncommon…then there was the blood bath yesterday sigh

4 Likes

Incredible as usual! Very interesting combination

3 Likes