🦸‍♂️ Arco - 5* Nature / Green from Sanctuary of Gargoyles

While indeed that is a valid strategy and avoiding damage is always better then healing damage in general, Healing helps on making any strategy more resilient to below average boards. Arco is a Safety net and his job is not to win you games but to help you survive if things go wrong and give you a chance to turn the tide.

1 Like

Arco is my new best friend. I’m taking this Pudding shaped gargoyle with me wherever I go.
only have him at 4:52 so far. But he will be getting all the Mats.

5 Likes

Love this guy…

2 Likes

Even I would do so, he is a top 3 healer imho.

I use him on my green mono team with mama north, lady of the lake, evelyn and frigg, - that team never loses ( he is also on war defense)

1 Like

What position you use him on war defense and where and in which formats

Morel - horus(or penolite) - xnolphod - arco - khufu
We use purple tanks, i see many 0 attacks against my defense

1 Like

Thanks. I have buyers remorse with soul exchange, should have got Morel instead of Director Zuri.

Lol, my alliance mates are saying the complete opposite :smiley:

2 Likes

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Director Zuri. I am so happy that I went with her. She synergises pretty well with Arco too.

1 Like

Do not regret, although you’ll see more Morel on top defense teams than Zuri, she’s one of the best healers in the game and the top selection in the exchange IMO :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks all sorry to go a bit off topic :hugs:

Zuri is just a different role. I think she’s way better at what she does than Morel. I have both and if I had to dump one it would be Morel.

1 Like

I use Zuri WAY more than Morel. I suppose it depends on roster depth but with all the purple tanks EVERYWHERE Zuri has a more important role

2 Likes