🦸‍♂️ Arco - 5* Nature / Green from Sanctuary of Gargoyles

I just got him on a ten-pull. My first 5* green healer, actually. (I guess Silvaria has to go back a step in the line for mats.)

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be better to switch Pengi with Penolite? (More Minions)

Perhaps with Arco the Meta shifts towards green tanks again?

Yeah thats how i ran it to test it for real. Although i was Elizabeth hunting and after arco flipped hers and hulda had already fired was full up on minions

1 Like

I have a question, can bera prevent him from replacing fiends with minions?

Im checking if anyone in my alliance has both and can set them on defense, if they do i’ll check and get back on that.

The Minions would be removed but heroes under Bera effect wouldn’t gain Minions like Grefjon targeting a hero with Minions while under Bera effect would remove them while not gaining any Minion.

2 Likes

Confirmed as @FraVit93 stated. Removes minions but is blocked from adding them.

2 Likes

Arco is a great hero.
Mine hasn’t even been touched yet, but I’m getting on with it soon.
He’s a better healer already Heimdall.
Faster, heal + minion life is more than what Heimdall does.
Yes, you can block creatures for him and then he does nothing, but this can be said of any hero who summons helpers.
His treatment with a full complement of helpers is crazy :flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

That really is crazy amounts of health. Even more than zuri, but the conditions must be set right. And it’s not even that hard to set up 15 minions with him

2 Likes

I have a super noob question, how is he healing 1350 when 75 per minion x 15 minion = 1,125. Am I misunderstanding something?

1 Like

Probably healing bonus from troops

3 Likes

Yes, the mana squad also adds a healing bonus.
Arco not only heals overhealings which is a wonderful thing.

pairing pengi with arco :muscle:

6 Likes

@PlayForFun or @Petri in the italian translation is a error…is write “nemici” ( enemies) and not “demoni” ( fiends) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Defense Team Beefy minions just took me up to #1

Arco is also a ton of fun to attack with.

6 Likes

Hmm, if the opponent snipes Pengi, pretty much wins. Don’t think this team has much threat.

I have notified Staff to fix it.

1 Like

Yep, which is why i was kind of surprised how well its been performing on defense since it is so passive. Probably because most people seem to try and brute force with mono teams.

Using this same team on offense ( against teams that don’t need a dispell ) it takes awhile but if hulda and arco fire, its basically just a waiting game while pengi and faline pick them apart.

1 Like

Ready to rumble :smiley: very happy with this guy. The new best friend of my Ludwig in raids

4 Likes

I just started testing him on farming levels. The heal is remarkable even with very few levels, quite impressed with his performance.

2 Likes