Archery Artwork

Really enjoy playing the game! Thank you!

I find the artwork on the player cards very good. I’ll give the artists creative license… I think stilletto heels on some of the female heroes are not realistic for traipsing through the woods and killing baddies, but heh… it’s art…

A couple of suggestions on the archery front based upon my knowledge of archery and bowhunting…

1 - fletching - all the arrows I see in quivers have fletching, but I don’t think I have yet seen an archer with an arrow knocked or drawn back with fletching on the arrow… not going to hit anything that way…

2 - arrows on the wrong side of the bow - right hand draw, arrow on the left side of the bow or vice versa. Lianna and Sharan are drawn correctly… Alassie and Berden are not… this is important for metal bows with sight windows but even more for long bows or other wood bows… it uses the parabolic action of the arrow to keep the fletching from hitting the bow…

3 - brace height - the distance between the string and handle at rest… Athena’s bow has such a large brace height she would only be able to draw back another inch or two and the arrows would fall at her feet…

Thanks for listening. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Yeah, and Elena has one scabbard for two non-paired swords.