šŸ¤ŗ Aramis ā€“ 5* Dark / Purple from Brave Musketeers

The boss is the same as the card description (letter). Touch and hold to read each enemy or boss.

oh and unfortunately I couldnā€™t do the event, because I left my ally and the event had already started. so I canā€™t do this pressing and viewing, could you write for me what the special skill is like? because it is not the same thing as in the letter.

The same.

Thank you very much friend, could you make these images with the other bosses? to be able to help me? please, it would be of great value to me!

wow, thank you very much friend, only the VILLIERS and the PLANCHET are missing, these skills do not change in the 3 levels? Rare, Epic, and Legendary ? or do skill values change? I notice that they are at 1/8 of the skills, is this always ?

Skill values are always 1/8.

The other stats increase, x2 for epic, x3 for legendary. Atk, Def, HP.

Thank you friend, but the special abilities of VILLIERS and PLANCHETm do you have them? because I want to make a table and I missed the event because I left my ally.

Got this guy. Probably the best one of the bunch

1 Like

Love him at 3/70, just wish he wasnā€™t purple.

2 Likes

Heā€™s the only hero that can somewhat make cover work. At least he boosts health so he can tank more hits
This hero has everything, offence, defence, support; and all they did was nerf 10% overheal. Can you imagine 40% overheal from high base damage and ranger pierce, disgustingā€¦

1 Like

MeToo wish he was any colour but purpleā€¦ Had to hold off Diaochanā€¦.:man_shrugging:t2:

Could have been red, red has the monopoly on attacking healers. Then purple comes and becomes the superior attacking healer.

I would have been happy with Yellow as I face more :smiling_imp: tanksā€¦ the boosted health & whack benefit of WolfganG is amazing

Blue & :fire: would have been cool too.

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised no one sees him as tank material? I think heā€™d make an amazing tank, especially during rush, cleanse and attack boosted wars. I think heā€™s going to be everywhere.

3 Likes

I see Aramis as tank material with 20 emblems & LBs.

I will use him as tank when I LB himā€¦

1 Like

Only if you at least partially go the def/HP route though. I took full atk path above, and I donā€™t imagine heā€™d tank too well (but Iā€™m still gonna try regardless :joy:)

1 Like

Are you joking? With a def of almost 900 before adding troops. Aramis also has great health. Heā€™d make a great tank.

Maybe a year ago, but these days tanks should have close to 1000 def and 1800 HP, as below:

900 def and 1600 HP really isnā€™t that impressive anymore. Heck my Hannah+20 without LB has 859 def and 1619 HP! And sheā€™s not even what most people would really consider tanky.

I donā€™t emblem any hero in straight manner except healers = def / HP.

Already started to balance Aramis on defence & HPā€¦. Coz, he starts with high base attackā€¦. So whatā€™s the point of blindly adding more attack initiallyā€¦.:grinning::man_shrugging:t2:

Whatā€™s the point if he doesnā€™t survive & I canā€™t use him in more ways ā€¦scenarios !

His final starts should beā€¦

• Attack = around 1000ā€¦. Enough to whack !
  • Defence = around 925+
  • HP = around 1600+