šŸ¤ŗ Aramis ā€“ 5* Dark / Purple from Brave Musketeers

Iā€™m tired of fighting Aramis and Hathor. Aramis deals a huge amount of damage and heals over 900 max health, Hathor needless to say, sheā€™s at fast mana speed continuously increasing max health. both of them have the ability to be immune to bad status. itā€™s time to change the max health mechanism

2 Likes

Once we have a defense with 4 Aramisā€™ then we can compare. Until then, I find Aramis a lot tougher if you compare 1 on 1

Whatā€™s overdone in this card is the irrevocable status. It makes him too strong. Heal and hit are survivable, but not being able to mute or steal the statuses of his teammates is too much of an advantage. Nerf needed, but only in this area. All the rest can stay.

1 Like

This is the proposed nerf, currently testing in beta:

2 Likes

Yes, I saw it. Heal down but attack up, also good heal from even higher damage anyway. Canceling the effect weakens it a bit, but it will still be top. I donā€™t know what the lamentations are. Still, youā€™ll be able to work on it better.

The point of this nerf to Aramis is to force those who havenā€™t Alpha Broken him to do so, because that would put him in line with his current non-alpha form, meaning they are nerfing the base because his alpha form is too strong. I find this to be a very disgusting display and will not play these types of games with the developers.

Cap boosted health across the board at 150% of base instead of 200% base.

Easy counter now just dispel it thatā€™s the only problem I have with him is that canā€™t dispel and then canā€™t block it after but what do you guys want more for him to be a weak hero lol he was obtained in a premium portal

But after the proposed change, he will not be a weak hero. Itā€™s going to be very strong. The irrevocable effect was too strong from the start. Itā€™s not like I canā€™t deal with it either. Of course you can beat him. But releasing it with this effect was a mistake.

2 Likes

Yeah, heā€™s not unbeatable. I :poop: on Aramis on a regular basis and I donā€™t have any Holy heroes in my attack lineup. I just play the hero synergies and also attempt to throw tiles away from him to delay his special.

I also have Aramis myself and quite enjoy him on offense the way he is. Donā€™t like the proposed nerfs, but I recognize that F2P and C2P players want the game to be easier where they can get it as the power creep turns into power SPRINT.

Iā€™m not going to cry about the nerf. Iā€™ll just adjust my strategy and find ways to win when the board allows me to.

1 Like

His base form wasnā€™t a problem until he was alpha broken. Fight an Alpha Aramis and then fight a regular Aramis and you can see the difference. He hits significantly less, heals less and dies easier, especially if he casts cover. His base form was never an issue.

Also, cG. Panther is incredibly strong as well.

3 Likes

Aramisā€™ big problem is the ailment immunity effect that canā€™t be removed.
after the big balance update is present. then the ailment immunity effect can be removed.
will he be weak? the answer is no. but he was already more touchable.
is he still strong? the answer is yes he is still strong.
will he get a nerf hammer at a later date? only SG knows. based on nerf history. the hero that is used the most in tanks and in defense will be nerfed (bait n switch). I will mention some examples of Xno. C alaise. C Krampus. Telluria. Vela. Ferrants and so on. those are some of the heroes who got the terrible nerf hammer. some served as bench warmers.

Sad Gaming. :frowning:

1 Like

Aramis is completely oOOOOOP hero. Huge damage, huge boosted heal, uncleansable ailment immunity. Really?

1 Like

They created him that way so we would spend our money, time, and resources on him. They knew they were going to nerf him from the beginning.

Donā€™t worry, youā€™ll be able to beat him soon enough.

1 Like

He is the least of your worries now when hurricane is even more of a powerhouse

1 Like

I think Hurricane is an issue because of the high ATK & DEF. Also, I think hit-3 at 410% is simply too high.

This is power sprint. The status effects are negligible in my mind.

They did to aramis what needed to be done but he will still be one of the strongest in the game after the mini nerf

Thatā€™s true for nowā€¦until the next ā€œAramisā€ and the one after that. When heroes are released with 950+ Power in 3 weeks, people will think itā€™s time to roll back to his original form because heā€™ll be weak by comparison a la Telluria.

next even better aramis come today, hurricane is here

2 Likes

Yup. People really think raging on this forum is going to stop the Power Sprint freight train. L.O.L.

1 Like