April HoTM Aeron

Over in beta I have been beating the drum about how weak Elemental Link is, and how it could be improved. It is worth noting that it stacks with EVERYTHING, which is unusual, and can’t be dispelled. So that’s something.

I’d like to see it work something like this:

• +5/+5 per linked ally on cast (so +10/10 with two dark heroes, +15/15 with three…)
  • Each linked ally gains +3/+3 when any linked ally is hit for damage

So, a hybrid between Spirit Link and Berserker Fury.

9 Likes

Does the plus 5 apply to thoth amon’s little skull buddies?

a fully primed 3 skulled 4/80 thoth would be…ah nevermind…

1 Like

Pretty sure it does but thank you for making me laugh!

Yes, it certainly helps Thoth and the chattering skulls because the damage calculation is based on Thoth himself; the minions absorb as much of the calculated damage as they can. So improving Thoth’s defense implicitly improves the minions (either his or Delilah’s).

1 Like

This is a really good suggestion - I gave it a <3 but felt compelled to post a reply just to emphasize it. Maybe they could still buff these heroes in a similar fashion, somewhere down the road?

You mean the Easter bunnies? They indeed have been buffed; Master Lepus is a holy terror in his new incarnation. Kamikaze bunny hits like a ton of bricks with no concern for his safety. Seriously, he makes Magni look like a lightweight. The other two are also now MUCH better if you’re willing to trade defense for offense. Look for Squire Rabbit in the winning beginner team in Avalon.

1 Like

What is the hero’s title?

Aeron? Posted at the top of the thread. :slight_smile:

Title is like: The Dreaded Magician or Celestial of Darkness. The one which shows on the hero’s big picture if you have him. I have these titles on my rosters, I still need some to complete it.

Unfortunately, Beta is closed at the moment, so I can’t check, but Aeron (which looks like a purple magician if I ever saw one) should be next! :grin:

Can you check these? Guardian Kong, Guardian Panther and Captain Kestrel. I am missing just these three and of course Aeron.

Thank you very much.

(Thanks Alle for Kestrel, and NoName for Panther.) :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your help. And since you are being nice I need one last thing: The stats for fully leveled Morgan Le Fay. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Oh, you are the best koko, thanks.

No problem. Just raided her today.:grin:

1 Like

@Kerridoc, I’ve heard others say Lepus is possibly better than Magni. The numbers look about the same though I thought. Same-ish attack stat but Magni has 10% more oomph to his special attack. Is it because Lepus hits multiple people that hard?

Lol no

Lepus has 1100 health and around 600 defence, and with the - defence bonus he dies fast. I’ve used him in beta with alasie and they make a good duo but Lepus is always the first to die

Magni with his hard hitting and a great defence buff is a lot better