April HoTM Aeron

Oh, you are the best koko, thanks.

No problem. Just raided her today.:grin:

1 Like

@Kerridoc, I’ve heard others say Lepus is possibly better than Magni. The numbers look about the same though I thought. Same-ish attack stat but Magni has 10% more oomph to his special attack. Is it because Lepus hits multiple people that hard?

Lol no

Lepus has 1100 health and around 600 defence, and with the - defence bonus he dies fast. I’ve used him in beta with alasie and they make a good duo but Lepus is always the first to die

Magni with his hard hitting and a great defence buff is a lot better

Yeah, it’s the splash damage v. one-target damage. In wars/raids/events Lepus will wrack up more than 2x the total damage (a little more on central target, plus that again divided among the near-by). As Denys correctly notes, this extra damage comes at the cost of being highly squishy.

A post was split to a new topic: New Topic Woohoo!

My first draw of the month…wish I could say I was more excited about him though

Grats, I got him too.

1 Like

i could never said it better…for a 5* hero of the month should be more impressive but is not

1 Like

Y’all hush. I’m just happy to have a month off where I feel no pressure to obtain a HoTM or perform 10x event summons.

1 Like

Not sure if you guys noticed but they adjusted his special a little bit.
He now has a cleanse (like Rigard) included with his immunity to ailments.
Makes sense to me.

1 Like

I would like him for my Titan team and a back up purple. I’m already 10 pulls in with no sight of him.

Interesting hero, but male.

Blah :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

At least that means he has clothes.

4 Likes

For now :face_with_monocle:

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Will Aeron prevent Leprus self weakening?

The question is: does he cure the target or is it a mistake and he cures the caster?

Yup, yes he will.
Have you heard the tale of 20 characters?

1 Like

At 80 summons with no luck yet either.

1 Like

The cleanse on nearby is a welcome addition. I had accumulated 9 epic hero tokens in March and used them yesterday. Got the red and green rabbits, but no Aeron. The cleanse made him interesting enough that I’ll use any tokens I earn this month now instaead of holding them for May, but it’s still not useful enough with my deck to convince me to spend gems trying to draw him. A pity; he’ll be my first missing HotM since I started playing.