April 2024 Calendar [discussion]

Is the legendary troop summon portal usually shown in the calendar?

Also I’ll echo the lament for the lack of availability for Magic/Cyclops/Ninja troops. Maybe it’s time for a Tower Festival, as it is probably time soon for CF3. Pets and Masked Gods have all but disappeared.

Seems like they heard people complaining about HOTM not being available after their respective month and created ToL, but then that concept ended there when it should apply to every hero in the game: there should always be some way in which they are available…

1 Like

They can’t even be bothered to identify the specific Rare Quests on the monthly calendar (they are on Wednesdays).

You would do far better to wait for the excellent, and far more useful, versions produced by other forum members/players which won’t be too far away.

7 Likes

I imagine the calendar is a task given to some intern/apprentice, or better yet is something a team member has to do in their own time because SG wont pay for it on their time. Working hours are reserved for cash generation tasks only!

1 Like

at the end of day they’re gonna put fck ninja tower with lower odds

Glancing over the calendar and noticed no Tower Event at all in this. Idk what’s going on, but outside of these, I’d like to know what the usual scheduling of events is gonna look like for the remainder of 2024 AND hope they’re not sticking to exclusively events they plan to release exclusively Legendary duplications into or copy-paste costumes.

Similarly, while I’m not going to necessarily complain about Festival I again appearing, I’m still wondering if Festival II, Mighty Pets, and Carnival of Gods going to reappear before Dominion of Dragons finally releases.

Dude, Godot arrives before Dominion of Dragons.

7 Likes

Already addressed by our resident oracle :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

Nice reference :smiley:

Waiting for Godot is a play by Samuel Beckett. Spoiler: Godot never arrives.

4 Likes

Latest calendar news from SGG:

1 Like

Does anyone know where I can find out which omega quests are next or in April? Trying to figure out which 5* aethers are coming next :thinking:

1 Like

For @Kenzo :arrow_up_small:

12 Likes

Thanks so much @ProfessorPenguin :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Godot is being held up. He said he will jump in a taxi as soon as SG create a portal with fair drop rates…

Interesting. Missed that.

3 Likes

Maybe also add Tower of Magic to the calendar :slight_smile:

The calendar in my post is the one produced by SGG, I do not work for SGG and therefore do not, and cannot, maintain it. Please address your request to SGG staff.

Alternatively, use one produced by our excellent forum calendar team. Those are usually far superior in terms of presentation and up-to-date content.

4 Likes

2puttshaqur, already used them all except for 10. Am bad with holding on to stuff. Sigh :wink:

This will sound worse than i mean it to be… but it reminds me of the marshmallow test they ran on children.

Every time I have a hankering to indulge… I think of the marshmallow test… and it usually gives me enough self-control to stave off the

3 Likes

2puttshaqur, thanks for this! Psychology is what i studied at uni many moons ago, but never worked in the field. Im still very interested in everything ‘psychology’ and have subscribed to their newsletter as well.

Knowing about instant gratification has never altered my behaviour unfortunately. It is though very important, and parents should have.been made aware of it too. Thanks again, and not bad at all!

1 Like

I’ve heard two “modern” interpretations of the test.

1 it’s a test of trust. The idea here is that for lower income children, they don’t trust that someone will give them a free marshmallow. Therefore they “fail” the test.
2 it’s a test of skill. Some observations of the test include children doing things like hiding it in their desk so they’re less tempted. So it’s not a willpower test, it’s testing the creativity skill.

Neither of these say the marshmallow test is wrong but I like the interpretations as to why.

2 Likes