April 2024 Calendar [discussion]

No tower event scheduled. Seems like an omission. Hope they can squeeze one in. Been ages since we’ve had access to ninja/styx/magic troops.

10 Likes

We had Owl Tower two months in a row. I thought it swapped with AQ. And we have Clash of Knighs in April.

6 Likes

These are the events (that SGG announced with great fanfare) that we need. I’ve got over 50 ETTs to use and many other players are likely in similar situations.

4 Likes

I am pretty sure that they will insert an extra Owl Tower…

2 Likes

What element is that for contest of elements? It has a moon symbol

1 Like

Last month was Fire, this month is Dark, so I assume next month is Holy?

2 Likes

I think I’ve seen new beta owls, so this is probably the case. 4 owl towers in a row. Sigh.

2 Likes

No omission, Tower Events and Alliance Quests have always shared the same time slot in the 4-week rotation.

9 Likes

Did we skip nature in the cycle?

Jan was ice, dec holy and nov dark, wasn’t it?

Next one should be Holy. They were Holy → Nature → Ice → Fire → Dark last months.

Moon is reference to dark, but I guess it’s a typo. In the calendar image the bar looks yellow-ish.

1 Like

I don’t know how many troop tokens i have, but i won’t use a single one without the possibility of that extra 5%.

8 Likes

I’ve capped it at 80. Anything higher is going to be spent on feeders. Can’t wait for ever.

3 Likes

Looking forward to another CF1 but also it is bittersweet knowing that this will like be the end of CF! before the move on to cosutming CF2… well, either that or we’re going to potentially see the dawn of CF3 - though, that’s highly speculative! :grimacing:

Fingers crossed I can fill out my wonderland heroes, and maybe this wilkl be the time I get Lady Locke’s costume… :rofl: maybe I’m also hitting the Hopium :tm: reserves too hard there though :wink:

4 Likes

and the month after that is moly?

I just went to look at calendars from October - March, and this is what I see - a duplicate of Fire:

October = Fire
November = Dark
December = Holy
January = Ice
February = Fire

Maybe someone who is smarter and better has a better memory can tell us :rofl:

2 Likes

Pretty sure there was a green in there somewhere… pulled Alfie and it doesn’t seem that long ago. Wow. Wiki says it was last August. Time flies.

1 Like

There’s nature in January (that month had 2 contests).

3 Likes

April Calendar has a new image style which I find harder to read. Also seems like we are getting same element both March and April.

2 Likes

Man i want a chance to summon Ray

For reference: SGG announcement post.

2 Likes