April 2022 Balance Update - Discussion

Yea I was being sarcastic lol. They were in beta but the feedback about them being too strong was completely ignored and released as is to the game, without even trying to make tweaks to it.

Just people saying these changes should be beta tested do not seem to realize how beta tests turn out :rofl:

5 Likes

Never understood why they respond to some feedback almost right away (making changes in that very ongoing cycle) but completely ignore others. It doesn’t even seem to correlate with how much the point of feedback is linked to revenue. Maybe it’s a bandwidth thing, but frustrating to see.

I didn’t like a few things lately, but I accepted them so far more or less. But this?! This is completely ridiculous! Like bunch of kids doing whatever they please without any consequences at all. Incompetent kids to be more precise. Any player of this game with a bit of experience could’ve said those magic hero passives are way too OP. I did a video about it 5 (!) days ago. 5 days! And now 5 days later the stuff bringing their “data” again? While - and what is more - they have a beta program. … I got away with not LB-ing cKrampus. Now? Just Limit Broke Motega & Cristóbal. SG, I honestly believe you don’t have lots of shots left.

9 Likes

This is so unproffesional, only 3 days past since these updates and they feel how they feel, not guilty. Probably their smart metrics again

5 Likes

Yup. V47 was only forced 3 days ago. Then this.

This is the first ever nerf of a buff for SGG. Another first to add to their list of firsts!

Can’t recall SGG ever nerfing a recently buffed hero that fast.

Egg on their face now. Loads of it. Lol

6 Likes

Tired of leveling heros and limit breaking them to have them nerfed days later. This is what will cause me to burn out on this game. Love the game been playing 3 years but the nerfs have gotten crazy

9 Likes

What did you think when making the previous decision?

What kept you from thinking these things would happen when making a decision?

How about eliminating Milena? exact solution.

1 Like

I am very disappointed with this hero balance update cause I was lucky to have some of them.
The only way to deal with this is with humor!

All heroes come and go, but Bane stays the same!!!
Bane for ever
:rofl:

6 Likes

Well, I guess the bright side is that LBing Anton isn’t the same investment as LBing a 5 star… =-/

1 Like

Another “Emergency” stuff to SGG. Not a surprise al all.

1 Like

The story Continues… so SG originally creates a Hero Buff that same hero, Nerf that hero again. Why?.

Why do we Have to Keep up with this Bullcrap? We get No compensation for mats we’ve used. And yet This continues to happen and us the users End up with a hero that will go down to the bench. And other heroes will arrive with Higher Stats,skills,etc and It will be the same over and over.

Wake up fellas. Your voice its not heard. Your opinion doesn’t matter and SG/Zynga only care about $$$$$$. You’re All smarter than this. Do not spend a penny in this Game enjoy what you have and the friendship you’ve created within it. Doesn’t matter what the people in beta,forum etc say. It is what they’ve been doing for a long time at lease in my 2.5 years I’ve been playing this Game. Wish everyone luck and Just enjoy what you have. If you want to make an impact and want to be heard don’t spend and you’ll see what happens. Hurt them deep $$$$$$$.

Cheers,

6 Likes

Who was buffed and then nerfed?

None of these adjustments would be necessary if the developers were careful in the first place. Beta testers assess these heroes very accurately. It’s perfectly obvious when a new hero is too strong - the ninjas were the first examples, in my opinion, of needless strength behind a high paywall. But the developers want the money NOW. They’ll worry about consequences later. (Isn’t that true for all of us, really?)

Here you go. De Breaking news

1 Like

[quote=“SG”]
Milena in particular quickly became by far the best Hero in the game, and was on the verge of destroying Hero diversity at the top level of play.[/quote]

Yep, no one could have seen that coming… :-/

8 Likes

Doing this since first CoK. I’ve learned to enjoy the game with no frustration and expecting nothing from the game.

4 Likes

Nerfed Motega Nadezhda and Anton who needed that buff only because Milena is OP

Great work SGG as always. You are amazing.

Only imagine if 30 people didn’t warned you about Milena before. It would be so nice to have beta testers and listen to them right? It would prevent many dissatisfaction.

I’ve always made lot of needed critics but lately… SGG my boys… You just can’t stop giving us reasons to shot on you.

13 Likes

Oh boy! I don’t like to beat up on SGG, but 20 chars of epic fail on this one.

couldn’t agree any more than that

just like how all Christmas heroes got nerfed because krampus costume

and how vela got over nerfed because of telluria

i really thought SG would learn from their mistakes and listen to the feedback but it is becoming really frustrating at this point because there will be no chance of reverts or buffs after nerfs

4 Likes