[April 10, 2019] [UPDATE: WAR CANCELLED] Systemic War Connection Issues – Developer Response in Post #313 [MASTER]

Yes, I have just lost a flag and a fellow alliance player has lost 3 flags and a good team due to this war bug, my alliance is Templars of Arkonia, if there is a gamemaster reading these reports please correct this bug and reimburse all the players affected in both our alliance and others too. Thank you.

3 flags lost in my alliance too.

Now I’m thinking not to play in WAR… I see so many posts on this.

Really upsetting losing best heroes and flags on a critical event like War.

Same here. This war must be canceled

2 Likes

Same here, 3 flags and my hero’s

April 10 2019 10am GMT- some but not all members in our Alliance (but myself included) getting “Error Communicating with the server” messages immediately after starting an alliance war attack. Then the game quits. The player auto-loses the alliance war attack and gets zero points and loses a flag but no heroes show as used from that person’s roster. The player they are attacking still shows as “reserved” by that player even though they are offline. No other issues in the game otherwise.

Lost 2 flags , as soon as I entered a war it said connection error . It did it immediately and put me back in game str8 away .

This is pure BS , my alliance screwed because of bugged game

2 Likes

Yup,i updated today,same thing for me got kicked out straight away when i hit attack,lost my best team,2nd attack same thing. 3rd worked but down my best 2 teams and a waste of 2 flags. Not happy. :frowning:

Happened twice in my alliance today

Yep. Same thing happened to me.

This GAME STARTING TO BE CR.AP E&P ALL OF US NOW WAITING 10 000 GEMS…

2 Likes

Clicked on attack in the war and got a server error. Now it says I got 0 in my fight and my heroes were already used. Please help!

6 Likes

Same here, I used two flags and received the same communication error and lost both flags and received 0 points for the war.

1 Like

Same here… losing flags for nothing is not right

1 Like

Same to me and other alliance members

1 Like

Same here I got zero twice , connection error

Got the same issue, lost 2 flags!!
Reset is please,

1 Like

I just had the same issue! Lost two war points.

Same here.

Bring my point back, WHAT THE HELL.

For info : playing on Honor 9, Android 8.0.0

Happening to me too… [April 10, 2019] [UPDATE: WAR CANCELLED] Systemic War Connection Issues – Developer Response in Post #313 [MASTER]