[April 10, 2019] [UPDATE: WAR CANCELLED] Systemic War Connection Issues – Developer Response in Post #313 [MASTER]

Ive tried to attack 5 times in the war selecting the same heroes each time. However I was charged a flag the first time I tried to attack but not on the other attacks. I have a 4G connection and have been raiding and farming with no issues. Anyway I can get my flag back? Thanks.

If you look at the time stamps on screenshots you can see the disconnect and then the fact I still have all heroes available 1 min later when I attempt again

I restarted game although I had already updated. Now my heroes are no longer available either. This is totally ridiculous.

1 Like

Same thing has happened to two players in my alliance now too myself and dustysmash it’s not good enough as can easily cost us war. Will something be done about it?

3 Likes

Our alliance had a winnable chance that’s totally gone now along with the chance for war chest! 20/25!

Same here. Disconnected me 3 times. Managed to do one move for 1 of them and took all 3 flags and marked my higher heros has used.

1 Like

I went to attack in war 2x and both times my game said disconnected twice and took my flags, I did even get a chance to attack though either! This is very disappointing!

Same here!!! I’m afraid to even try again because I’m just going to lose another flag and my heros for nothing. So frustrating!!!

Same with me it is a disaster. My top team with 0 points… shame

This glitch has happened to me twice, it says I attacked a player twice got zero points for both the attacks & I didn’t even use them.
After the first time it happened I shut down the app properly & tried again. It happened the second time.

As I’m one of the big hitters in my alliance it now means we are at a severe disadvantage, which is really not fair.

Keep gettting disconected in war. Happened 2x and have no points! Server issue. Very frustrating. Other alliance members experiencing the same

Same issue here selected my attack team then pressed attack received a server error then the e+p loading screen back to war page to find a zero attack and all selected team had been placed in the already attacked category

After User had selected a team and tapped [FIGHT] the Alliance War timer displayed as “UNKNOWN” then app crashed.
Reopened app and User had lost an Alliance flag and was unable to use Heroes selected.

2 Likes

All sorts of problems with this war - 3 of our team just wiped enemies and got 0 points because of connection issues

1 Like

System crash in the middle of Wars and suddenly restarting. This situation occurs for twice and wasted the attack

1 Like

Please, write to the FAQ, how is duration of all phases. For example: 1) matchmaking - 1 day, 2) preparation - 1 day, 3) war-round1 - 12h, 4) war-round2 - 12h. Is it so?

Game crashed after choosing first team and started fight. Wasted a flag/banner. Need help.

Same for me. I checked if there was an update but already on the latest version. Other members of our alliance also experiencing the same issue so this looks server wide to me.

Current version 20.1.1 Build 544

Just to clarify, I don’t work for SGG, I’m just a fellow player. :slight_smile:

1 Like