🏅 [Apr 9, 2019] 2nd Raid Tournament! — 3* Buff Booster, All Elements

kinda yeah :slight_smile: for rainbow

I’m curious on how a defense of Namahage-Mnesseus-Tyrum-Gato-Melia will work… Unfortunately, my Mnesseus is unmaxed and I don’t have Gato…

I’m lining up 4 buffers and 1 dispeller. If they all fired specials, my heroes would have 6 buffs. And I’m intentionally placing 1 unmaxed 3* hero just to test if the opponents I get have a similar TP than my defense team.

Since the loot was heavily reduced I have no problem in not using my most powerful defense team.

Lets see what happens. I hope this time I get attacked more than 0 times.

Not a fan of this tournament. It seems broken. Never once got attacked last time. Hell i dont even keep rare heroes. Only legend and epic. Never cared for saving them for useless items in the rare challenge events.

If I would have all 3 stars:
Mnesseus-Melia-Vlad-Gato-Nashgar or Mnesseus-Tyrum/Balthazar-Melia-Gato-Nashgar

i would counter yours with: 2beliths- 3banes / 1 belith 1 berden 3 banes / 1 belith 4 banes (yes, i have 4 banes) / 2 beliths berden 2 banes :slight_smile:

1 Like

any opinions on namahage-brienne-kailani-tyrum-karil

would be better like this: namahage-tyrum-kailani-brienne-karil

if i take red stack ill go for right side and focus brienne and namahage

These tournament rules are making me laugh so hard, so each buff you get a tarlak? Gunnar will rule this, he has like 2 buffs, you make gunnar go off you get 2 tarlaks. Seriously, SG, this is what you come up? Can we be real for a minute?

What? It’s +20% per buff. Tarlak is +100%. You would need 5 buffs just to equal Tarlak’s.

I am curious if Tarlak would stack with this buff, I’m assuming he would.

where does it say 20%? I just see the word multiplers, I thought that meant your attack is doubled for each buff.

Ok I see you need to click it. Still these kind of rules are laughable when they only favor certain heros like last time all slow ones get edge. Good thing with the nerfed loots now, I can just totally ignore this tournament nonsense.

@jahjah Right now I’m trying to figure out if I go the spirit link route with Kailani/Gunnar as tank, a slow heavy hitter (like Ulmer), a wild card like Melia or Gill-Ra, or a fast heavy.

I think your team looks good - Brienne is a monster, you have the dispel, the spirit link

Hi Zephyr,

@zephyr1:

Do you know if it is “EACH buff” or “EACH UNIQUE buff”?

Does a Melia, Kailani, Gunnar, Brienne, … (the ones who buff everybody) have the potential to increase attak more than a Namahage or Gato (the ones who buff one or some)?

Do you know by how much the attack is increased for each (unique) buff?

Kind regards,

Hermann

1 Like

This is the third month with emblems in the rare tier. That alone makes levelong up 3* worthwhile. Plus we’ve known formquite some time that 3* raid tournaments were coming. Some have been preparing.

That’s been fixed during the delay, supposedly

@_John_Doe

Mnesseus/Belith - Red hitter - Gill-Ra - Bane - Blue hitter

Mnesseus/Belith - Red hitter - Gunnar - Melia - Balthazar

Mnesseus - Balthazar - Melia - Blue Hitter - Red Hitter

I can’t figure out the right mix of “normal” raid defense + buffers that I want to use

A hero’s attack is increased by 20% times the number of buffs active on that hero.

3 Likes

Gunnar is great option my options on blue 3* are not so good

if you go like this > Mnesseus - Balthazar - Melia - Blue Hitter - Red Hitter all need to be fast
if you go non fast i would use bellith - balthazar - melia - gunnar - red hitter

gunnar being slow will most likely die before using special, and if he does i will surely dispell him with mneseus belith tyrum etc…

slow tanks… bleah

I was working on some other setups also

janghir - kailani - friar - tyrum - kiril
or
janghir - belith - kailani - tyrum - valen

So in this format, Gunnar going off will be huge, but he probably won’t make it

His special will give Spirit Link, +60% DEF and +40% ATK - that’s huge

1 Like