šŸ… [Apr 9, 2019] 2nd Raid Tournament! ā€” 3* Buff Booster, All Elements

And itā€™s up

4 Likes

My defense team is 2178 with a 3 star trainer. Iā€™m joining anyway :rofl:

3 Likes

This time i will ignore the raid. 3*ā€¦ nothing for me

1 Like

So what counts as a buff? Obviously the attack and defense buffs, but what about mana generation, spirit link? Anything else?

3 Likes

Counts this buff boost also for the enemy, if my team puts a buff on it? e. g. decrease in attack will lead to a buff in attack? Sounds a bit strangeā€¦sry for the bad english :laughing:

1 Like

Any beneficial status effect.

This thread will likely be useful for a lot of people:

4 Likes

A decrease in attack isnā€™t a buff ā€” buffs are only beneficial status effects like a boost to attack or defense, spirit link, riposte, etc.

4 Likes

thank you for the fast answer

2 Likes

Yeah, but Iā€™m saying some of these are not so obvious. Gatoā€™s status effect blocks negative status effects, but is that considered positive?

And spirit link could work both ways (the defensive buff that comes with it is obviously a beneficial effect of course, but the spirit link status effect itself?).

1 Like

for attack gunnar/kailani + brienne combo is the winning combo! :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Agree. Brienne is going to be awesome in this event. Unfortunately donā€™t have her levelled to 3/50 :frowning:

2 Likes

I think I have a decent selection of 3*s. I just put any buffer I had in there and hope for the best.

Mnesseus and Belith arenā€™t trained unfortunately, so have only one good dispel option. Biggest question is Tyrum or Gill-Ra. Family bonus with Gato is nice, but Tyrum is a more reliable dispel and not so slow.

Both (spirit link and effect block) are considered buffs, since you can dispel them with buff-removing effects

2 Likes

Yes, both of those are buffs.

3 Likes

Spirit link is 2 buffs from 1 skill.

Iā€™m confused on which red shall I useā€¦ Do you think a healer will be needed? Do I have to level the troops?

Screenshot_20190410-152647

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for all the answers guys!

Despite all that, probably not going to put Kailani on my def team, and just going to use good old Bane. Sure, Kailani will be awesome if she gets to trigger her special, but probably sheā€™ll be dead before she uses it with slow mana.

3 Likes

I donā€™t have any leveled 3-star buffersā€¦ So not going to benefit from the special at allā€¦ I mean, I have Gill-Ra and Melia, but I think Balthazar and Bane are going to do a better job of defendingā€¦

1 Like

Do the attack buffs stack? So Kailani and Gunnar and Brinne are givinā€™ an enormous attack boost?

Edit: I guess Melia is also a ā€œbufferā€?

2 Likes

Buffers and dispellers will be good for this one.

And I am really looking forward to fighting newish players with +10 and more talents on their 3*.

3 Likes

The bonus attack buff stack.

2 Likes

Have only Bane in my 3* roster, will participate with him! :smiley:

1 Like