[Apr 7, 2019] šŸ”µ Trials of Serenity Teams ā€“ Share Yours & Discuss!

Thatā€™s the team and items I used. I struggled more because of bad boards and lack of firepower. Iā€™m hoping to get Lianna maxed by the next Ranger Trials

1 Like

Went with Triton 4.70, Lianna 4.80+3, Cyprian 4.70, Khagan 3.65, Thorne 4.23.

Used 2 mana pots, 3 potent healing, 2 time stops, & 3 bombs. I shouldā€™ve just brought average healing also and wouldnā€™t have needed the time stops but oh well, it worked.

As far as differences, I believe Lianna & Thorne were @ 3.70 last time and I used Chao instead of Cyprian so needless to say this was much easier than last time which took 5 potent healing and most or all of bombs, dragons and time stops.

Prob use blue trainer on Thorne (I know but heā€™s who I have) and may try to beef him up a bit for a temporary tank with the emblems as well. Can always reset when better becomes available. Ranger emblems are all being saved for Lianna-hope to make her Godly eventually.

3 Likes

Nuked and cleaned up.

1 Like

This is one of my strongest class quests because I have an overabundance of great paladins.

Me last time, though Richard was 3/70 then:

Me this time. I decided to swap out Triton for Cyprian due to the v20 buff which was nice for stage 2 and pretty useful for stage 3. Itā€™s dicey with Ranger pierce, but watching Richard lose giant chunks of hp was quite satisfying. No SS of the team, but youā€™ll see it from the following pics.

Hereā€™s me going in:

Man they did NOT like Hood this timeā€¦

Ares too? Geez!

HAH! Screw you, Chao!

Also ss of Chaoā€™s hp:

Iā€™d say it was easier than last time because Richard is on his final ascension now which helped a lot. Cyprian is better than a 3/60 Triton for me because heā€™s not a color weak or neutral to the enemy color. You can see from item usage that I didnā€™t need much for this one.

3 Likes

So, I decided to risk it. Triton 1/1 and Gunnar 1/1 didnā€™t make it through the first waveā€¦ But the other three held the line up to the fourth wave, where they finally died, with the mobs very close to going. Since I had the dragons and bombs (and two axes) left, I decided to pony up the 75 gems. With a full team, I easily completed the fourth wave, and the items had everyone down to needing one good hit. Two specials had charged by that time, so one set of blue tiles got me through. Result: Triton is at +7. And Sonya picked up 3 levels from the trainer.

1 Like

Close to a loss this timeā€¦

1 Like

Congrats on the victory! Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t be long before you can make it through without the gem continue. :slight_smile:

And I know where those gems came from. :wink:

i used one axe was close to using a mana pot but finished with only using one axe

1 Like

Itā€™s done, like a bag of chips! Hereā€™s the team I used to complete all three stages:

Changes since last time: 3-21 Frida replaced 3-25 Sonya

Items used: 10 Healing Potions (225hp each), 5 axes, 5 bombs, 3 dragons

With this team, the first two stages were very easy, then I had to burn all 10 potions getting through the minion levels of the third stage. My team was really low on health for the bosses, so I played it safe and nuked them probably a little more than I had to.

3 Likes

My team last time.

My team this time. Iā€™m pretty sure i finished last time?
I only used my 10 mana pots and 5 axes. But, thats because without much healing power, i wanted to make sure i beat it! I was trying to only use the health pots! It definitely felt like a more difficult battle, but i totally carpet bombed last time.

4 Likes

Forgot to grab a screenshot of my team. I had Guardian Falcon 4.70, Triton 4.70, Chao 4.70, Evelyn 3.70, and Frida 3.70 (DEBUFFERS UNITE!) :slight_smile:

Last time Chao was more like 4.50 and Sonya 4.70 was in for Frida. An earlier (first?) clear also featured Cyprian 3.60; if I ever get around to leveling him, he will likely return.

I used minor healing pots to keep the team up, usually while Tritonā€™s buff was active. Other craft brought was axes (none used), bombs (all used), and dragon attacks (1 used).

Not surprisingly, Triton and Frida worked well together, her debuff makes him shine. I forgot to open the final boss fight with a bomb for the attack debuff, I will do better next time. Coming in fully loaded, I probably took about half their health before mounting casualties prompted me to bomb them into oblivion.

The 3* trainer likely has Isarniaā€™s name on it, assuming she is still my best unleveled blue 5* when I finish Valeria (plz donā€™t judge). :smiley:

I really want a healer for this, but Red Hood has yet to look my way.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I didnā€™t notice a difference but I ascended a couple of heroā€™s since the last one so even if it was more difficult I went in stronger so+/- equal
Btw after upgrade aegir was keeping all alive and Triton and Thorne doing the dirty work chao keeping mana down donā€™t remember who else I took in lol didnā€™t need more lol
Ohh yes Cyprian a little counter attack so if I get hit !!!

1 Like
3 Likes

Frida replaced a second Tyrum
Aegir kept me alive
Tiburtus has tokens this time

1 Like

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The biggest change is that after saving Emblems for Frida, I finally decided that Iā€™d actually rather give them to Falcon first, and brought him up to +10.

I had some troop leveling progress too, and Evelyn has stepped up a node since last time.

I also had made this note for myself last time:

So this time, I made the swap of Bombs to Axes.

The Battle

The first two stages were a cakewalk. I probably could have autoplayed them even at this point.

The third stage was straightforward to start, and I just used 7 minor healing along the way to keep everyone in good shape.

I used 3 axes along the way to keep the Bosses debuffed.

The mix of Tiburtus, Evelyn, and double Falcons made for strong tile damage, and a pretty quite progression. 3-60 Chao helped control mana a bit until he was killed.

Without a healer, by the end I ended up down to one Falcon, with the bosses near death and no healing pots left. I used a single Dragon Attack to finish them off and avoid risk of losing.

On the whole, Trials of Serenity arenā€™t too bad for me. I look forward to eventually maxing Falcon #2 and Chao to strengthen this team, but the item usage to get through this one is very sustainable, so itā€™s not bad at all.

NOTE TO SELF: Probably fine to downgrade the Dragon Attacks to Bombs. Very unlikely to need the extra damage potential. Check inventory of items and crafting materials next time to decide which to bring.

Was It Harder?

Maybe? I really didnā€™t notice a difference for this particular one since last time.

Shiny New Emblems

Falcon went up another node to +11, but Evelyn came up short one Emblemā€¦ONE!! :roll_eyes:

Cannibalism for Fun & Profit

My second Grimm ate the Trainer Hero, bones, cloak, and all.

As soon as Grimm #2 is maxed, Karil and then Frida are up next. So that was a nice little bump in schedule.

5 Likes

Someday I hope to know how to screen shot. Sigh

Evelyn - Alasie - Ares - Cyprian - Lianna

1 Like

ANYHOW, I didnā€™t have any healers again so I took healing flasks (the midsized) and prayed. All of my heroes were 4-60s. TIB x2, Chao (tank), Lianna and Richard as flanks.

First two were cakewalks. The last round made me have to think. Hmmm. I took bombs, axes, and arrows. Held on to everything till the last round, widdled Richard down first, then used bombs, then needled Chao with tiles till I was for ed to use up my axes. By then little miss had less than 300 so I tiled her back into the forest where she belonged.

Was it harder than the last time? I honestly canā€™t remember. I just know at best, it was every bit as challenging.

1 Like

Youā€™re going to be LOVING that second Grimm for the final rounds in the Trials of Strength and Survival :heart_eyes:

2 Likes