šŸ… [Apr 30, 2019] 4th Raid Tournament! ā€” 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

OMG!!! 3* again!!!

Mine are still not leveled. :scream:

1 Like

My Ulmer is full. He has to tankā€¦
All the others are babies or early 2nd tier.

2 Likes

This feels like the thing where it never rains when you remember an umbrella, but it pours when you forget it.

I hope for your sake youā€™re right that 4 Tournaments while things have been in constant flux is enough to discern what the future ones will beā€¦

Other than the fact that we havenā€™t had one since Raid Tournaments launched. :wink:

The 3* Tournament before was Buff Booster.

The Rush Attack Tournament before was 4*.

1 Like

Need a little more time to max Gill-Ra :sweat_smile:

As Gill-Ra already have defense debuff, shall I go with Ulmer (also have defense debuff) or Karil? I donā€™t have Gato.

• Ulmer
  • Karil

0 voters

Thank You :grin:

1 Like

Swap Belith and Jahangir and Ulmer and GillRa and youā€™ve got my lineup.

2 Likes

Letā€™s go, very fast Ulmer, slow damage all are useful, hooray! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Arman tank for me too, Gunnar let me down in the buff battle.

Gunnar - Belith - Arman - Balthazar - Rudolph is what I have right now, and I think Iā€™m not going to overthink it this time. I donā€™t have ulmer or any other slow 3s. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s enough firepower.

1 Like

Replace one Melia by Jahangirā€¦

2 Likes

Never ā€¦ because I have none! :smile:

1 Like

Meh, I should have just said nothing materially different from the last Rush Attack. The star level of the tourney is not that big of a change. I was hoping to see some kind of color restriction.

3 Likes

So am I.

1 Like

can you show the deff hp attack stats from chochin?.. never saw a 3* with so many emblems :smiley:

Thatā€™s what I was hoping for too.

1 Like

Changed it a bit to all my emblemed, I will send you the emblemed stats!

1 Like

1 Like

damnā€¦ thats not bad :smiley:
thanks for postingā€¦

dont you feel sorry for not giving all the emblems to your 4s or 5s?
or do you profit from the 3s tournament so much, so thats a no brainer for you?
just wonderingā€¦

1 Like
  • simply stored the emblems in an useful way

• rares could be fully emblemed much faster

• the 5% loss on a reset is a small disadvantage, but at worthy costs

• imo a good use while waiting for fully leveled epics and legends

• otherwise all those non used emblems arenā€™t counting for maybe months if not years

Hi, we have updated the Raid Tournament Change Log:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021372273

10 Likes

Main reason is that I donā€™t have 4 or 5stars ready for emblems, only red hood, gadeirus, proteus and Hansel emblemed. Got cat at 4-67 now, but not sure to move chochin emblems to him. No one near ready for gato, namahage or bane emblems. Zimkitha might get gadeirus emblems, now at 4-38, my little lioness. Kage at 3-70 with only 3 tabard after playing since sept.18, so namahage will keep his for a while. Guin at 4-50, but proteus might keep his emblems, those make no sense for Both. Sure they hit stronger in rare challenge events, but no big difference since Iā€™m going mono, I have one emblemed in each element lineup.

If I put 1* on def, my matches would be as weak? Is it real, that matchmaking is now calculated by the actual tournament defense? Weird if soā€¦

Then we can field an average def to balance win-loss-ratio and points?

1 Like