🏅 [Apr 30, 2019] 4th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

■■■■… thats not bad :smiley:
thanks for posting…

dont you feel sorry for not giving all the emblems to your 4s or 5s?
or do you profit from the 3s tournament so much, so thats a no brainer for you?
just wondering…

1 Like
  • simply stored the emblems in an useful way

• rares could be fully emblemed much faster

• the 5% loss on a reset is a small disadvantage, but at worthy costs

• imo a good use while waiting for fully leveled epics and legends

• otherwise all those non used emblems aren’t counting for maybe months if not years

Hi, we have updated the Raid Tournament Change Log:

10 Likes

Main reason is that I don’t have 4 or 5stars ready for emblems, only red hood, gadeirus, proteus and Hansel emblemed. Got cat at 4-67 now, but not sure to move chochin emblems to him. No one near ready for gato, namahage or bane emblems. Zimkitha might get gadeirus emblems, now at 4-38, my little lioness. Kage at 3-70 with only 3 tabard after playing since sept.18, so namahage will keep his for a while. Guin at 4-50, but proteus might keep his emblems, those make no sense for Both. Sure they hit stronger in rare challenge events, but no big difference since I’m going mono, I have one emblemed in each element lineup.

If I put 1* on def, my matches would be as weak? Is it real, that matchmaking is now calculated by the actual tournament defense? Weird if so…

Then we can field an average def to balance win-loss-ratio and points?

1 Like

This is regarding your Raid Tournament defense team, not when you are attacking. When you attack, the opponents are based on the 5 best heroes in their roster (within the rarity and element limits of the current tournament) as previous two Tournaments. I hope this helps!

10 Likes

Thx for clearing this and it definitely makes sense.

You’re welcome :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Petri thank you for letting us know before the deadline for setting up defences and clearing it up a bit!
Much appiciated

3 Likes

Here is my defense team! I went ham on emblems for Gunnar and Gill-Ra.

Rate plz and give me your thoughts. I have all 3 stars except the seasonal ones.

I was thinking of going with Jahangir over Namahage? But J has no emblems since all of them went to Gill-Ra.

Or Hawkmoon. In that case I’d replace Belith with Mnesseus

2 Likes

Can anyone help me to understand these 2 statements please

From change log
The difficulty of the teams that the player’s defense team faces is based on the defense team instead of the five best heroes in their roster.

So if a set up a 2200TP defense team (but my best 5 heroes have 2500TP), the opponents that attack me will be around 2200TP?

From Petri
This is regarding your Raid Tournament defense team, not when you are attacking. When you attack, the opponents are based on the 5 best heroes in their roster (within the rarity and element limits of the current tournament) as previous two Tournaments. I hope this helps!

So if I want to attack, the opponents I will find will be selected by the highest TP that opponent have in their roster which qualifies in rarity and element restrictions?

Why is the loot still not any good?

1 Like

@Moncho

If you attack, your matches will be calculated to your best 5 for the rules.

Your incoming attacks will be matched to your tournament defense.

Simple and clear.

3 Likes

Your incoming attacks will be matched to your tournament defense.

Great, we both understood the same.

If you attack, your matches will be calculated to your best 5 for the rules.

I think Petri says “When you attack, the opponents are based on the 5 best heroes in their roster”, so it works the other way. Not my 5 best but their 5 best. I’m still having trouble to understand this.

me too… .

if my defense is attacked, somebody else is in the active attacking role and gets the 5 best heroes rule as well… so i do have trouble as well to understand this part here:

“From change log
The difficulty of the teams that the player’s defense team faces is based on the defense team instead of the five best heroes in their roster.”

Your roster will count, when you’re going to attack.

Your defense will count, when you’re going to be attacked.

The other way round wouldn’t make much sense.

4 Likes

I agree the other way round wouldn’t make much sense, but I’m quoting Petri’s words

Which is “their roster”, my opponent roster? My own roster?

As you said, makes much more sense to be my roster. But reading that quote it’s not what I can understand.

2 Likes

Then you should sit this one out. Personally, i am more than happy that we get free flags and free rewards and free entertainment for free.

5 Likes

Word :fox_face::slightly_smiling_face::blush::cat::fox_face::grinning::cold_face::thinking::hugs: (forum forced me to write at least 20 chars, word alone wasn’t enough :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

same rules for 5* could be really fun lol

1 Like

my 3* 3-50 heroes, but not sure which ones I’m going to choose
2x belith
berden

2x bane

ulmer
karil

balthasar
prisca
renfeld