[Apr 3, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Mysticism Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Last time I said this:

And so:

In addition to the swap of 3-60 Skittles for Proteus #2, I replaced 3-60 Sabina with Kiril, whom I fully leveled since last time. He’s better suited to add an off-color healer from the purple stack, and for overwriting the debuffs from both Ulmer and Skittles if needed.

Since last time Thoth-Amun also hit max and got emblems, Proteus Prime got more emblems, I’ve leveled troops a bit more, and I pulled another 4* purple troop.

The Battle

The first two stages were extremely easy with this team.

For the third stage, the monsters were quite easy, and the DoT contribution from Protei helped keep things moving along, even when purple stacking weakly against purple.

For the Bosses, having two Protei kept any of them from firing as I slowly chipped away with tile damage, DoT, and Thoth-Amun’s pillow fight hits.

With a purple stack and two purple Bosses, the tile damage was a bit slow going, but straightforward.

The slash attacks from the Bosses hit pretty hard, and wore away at my heroes — I suspect their attack stats have been buffed in addition to the HP.

With no real risk in their specials firing, I didn’t bother worrying about Sabina and Proteus 2 eventually getting taken out, and just used 9 minor mana and 1 mana along the way when needed to top up Proteus Prime or Kiril. For next time, it looks like there’s no way I’d possibly need the Dragon Attacks, so I’ll bring minor healing instead, since I’d rather burn that than any form of mana.

Eventually the Bosses died, almost all simultaneously, since a good chunk of the damage had come from DoT and Thoth’s hit-3.

Was It Harder?

The added HP was noticeable with a bit longer fight, and as I mentioned above, I would be unsurprised if their attack stats were buffed too.

Still one of the easiest Trials for me, thanks to Protei, but I do think it was a bit harder.

And I’m happy anywhere Protei can go. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Shiny New Emblems

After Stage 2, Proteus and Thoth-Amun both stepped up a node.

2 Likes