[Apr 21, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

I remembered antidotes this time, yay! :laughing:

The biggest difference is I swapped out 3-60 Chao for newly-maxed Gadeirus, whom I figured would be a better fit by increasing my green stack and elemental link with Evelyn, provide added healing plus an attack buff, and have a nice double synergy for defense and healing with family member Triton.

Apart from that, Melendor went from +6 to +12 (thanks, broken Tournament loot!), Evelyn stepped up once to +4, and I leveled my main Nature Crit troop more.

The Battle

The first two Stages were completely easy with this team.

For the third Stage, this team really tore through the regular monsters. Having a strong/neutral stack coupled with buffing and debuffing, and Triton’s fierce sniping made for easy progress.

The Bosses were similarly pretty straightforward, with a large amount of damage dealt just from initial specials and some green tile matches while Tiburtus, Gadeirus, and Evelyn were all active.

Having Melendor and Evelyn makes Brienne’s buff largely irrelevant and easy to clear repeatedly.

I used 2 antidotes along the way when Horghall fired, and 2 minor mana to top up Melendor once. I also used up my minor healing potions along the way…with over 3800 of those on hand, I’m not shy about popping them when needed.

By the end, the battle wasn’t even close, with my team at strong health.

Was It Harder?

Not that I could notice with this team. If anything, I may have had an even easier time.

Shiny New Emblems

Druid Melendor stepped up yet again to +13 (and almost +14), on his path to fierce attacker/dispeller who also happens to heal.

While Ranger Evelyn has gotten my Emblems previously, I’ve decided to keep my Emblemed 5* at +4 and focus on 4* instead for the Ranger, Sorcerer, and Cleric classes where I’ve previously used Emblems on 5*.

Triton is my next Ranger focus, but I came up short by 1 Emblem to give him an initial Talent node.

Bog Witch Stew

After many months sitting at 3-60, Skittleskull has become my current green leveling priority, and got a nice boost on progress from the 3* Trainer Hero.

2 Likes