šŸ“Æ [Apr 2020] Portal Stats & Summon Results ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

did 3 pulls today with saved-up coins, because Alfrike is intriguing. and I wanted to get some of the current 3s and 4s before they released new ones, diluting the pool (Mist! Kvasir! come bolster my Yellow squad!)

2x Bjorn
1x Nordri

both of whom I already got last Valhalla :rofl:

goes crying in corner I wasnā€™t even asking for a 5*ā€¦!

How many summons did it take you to get 4?

I did two coin summons. Got Mist and Wu Kong. Didnā€™t have either before. Only other 4star I got this month was Tibertus Costume so Iā€™m satisfied. Woulda loved to have gotten Malosi tho. That being said, should I max out Mist first or Wu Kong? Iā€™m currently working on Li Xiu (3.41) and plan to let her stay at 3.60 so I can work on either wukong or mist. My other Holy heroes are Vivica (3.70), Danzaburo (3.60), and Chao (maxed). Only 8 orbs.

Also, are these Valhalla offers a good deal? Iā€™ve been fully f2p but got $20 from an apple gift card that I might use on these offers. Kinda itching for Malosi.

So far did ten single pulls all together and got my 2nd malosi and rat!

1 Like

Wo kong will improve your titan score a lotttttt, also will help you to finish event much more easier in both epic and legendary so yeah if i was you i would max wu kong first as for offer you could buy the valhalla offers but use only coins and save the gems for atlantis next week along with atlantis offer that will be either 5 or 10 euro smth like that.

Since I didnā€™t want herā€¦but Puss will elude me during Fablesā€¦thatā€™s how it works right?

5 Likes

did one pull and got mereweave! only issue is, now every 4 star I have is blueā€¦ Boril, Grimm, and now her. Currently leveling Boril and probably do Mereweave next cause the very fast mana is nice!

I have 370 gems, seems like people recommend waiting for atlantisā€¦ but I really want to do another pull! Thoughts?

Grimm is the best of those 3

2 Likes

Word I guess Iā€™ll do him instead of mereweave then. Think Iā€™m gonna do another valhalla pullā€¦ Iā€™d be pretty stoked if I got any of the 3 stars even

also didnā€™t want her but here we are anywayā€¦she looks fun though if you ever get a chance to charge her up

5 Likes

Sheā€™ll be charged by next week!

2 Likes

My heart hurts :broken_heart: for you. Iā€™m not sure if you consider that a successful endeavor or what, but Iā€™m angry after watching that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::expressionless::triumph::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Rage. RAGE. RAGE!!!

Wow! Itā€™s crazy how much luck comes and goes in this game! I have had a major dry streak the past few months but then suddenly I got Killhare off of an EHT and I just pulled Heimdall from my Valhalla coins!!! I am so excited by this sudden burst of luck!

6 Likes

So apparently after months and months of the summoning gods having forsaken me, after getting the above Fenrir in a ten pull (which I was ridiculously happy over already), a second ten-pull gave me a Malosi, and then 100 coins earned from completing season 3 levels got me a second Fenrir!!! I have literally never had this kind of luck in this game before! I have the ascension materials to level all 3 and I will be doing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Was hoping for Fenrir or Tyr. Now Iā€™ll need 8 more tabards for Alf and Jagger

3 Likes

Not much luck for me this Valhalla, but what are the odds of pulling three Sumles in less than ten pulls? Already had him and didnā€™t want more than one so they got fed. The rest of my pulls were a mix of classic and Valhalla three stars.

Thatā€™s how it works too. There seem to be waves in this game because I have never had much luck with events, but the last riddles of wonderland I pulled both the Hatter and Alice in a single 10x pull. The game is crazy like that.

3 Likes

I did like 80 pulls, no jf, no costume 5, no avalon.

Then like 9 pulls and got heimdall and telluria.

40+ pulls this month, no malosi

Hopefully that means gravey in a few atlantis coins? Oh waitā€¦ No. I definitely want atomos, not gravey.

Did 3 single pullsā€¦3 Ei-Dunns -_-

Crazy expensive Heimdall + Ratatoskr + Malosi.

1 Like