šŸ”± [Apr 2020] Atlantis Summon Results

Note that virtually everyone with lucky pulls would have had dry spell period one time or another, and note that the good luck will come but not when you stopped trying.

2 Likes

Been playing nearly 2 years and Iā€™ve finally pulled my first 5* blue as well as Malosi in a x10 pull :smile::smile::smile:

15 Likes

@Oliz
I understand. I have been playing for around a year and I just donā€™t seem to have good luck with AR pulls, ever. I seem to have better luck with other special event pulls. Just a pattern Iā€™ve noticed. Thatā€™s all. :slight_smile:
I am glad to see that some folks are having good pulls tho.

1 Like

Thanks Steve. Which video? Some are long :wink:

:vulcan_salute:t2:

I like it:

7 Likes

Feel fortunate. Spent $0 and got Tarlak on 100 tokens, most of which Iā€™d stored up since last AR.

7 Likes

Went ftp as of last month. One pull got tyrum

1 Like

not chasing clarissa? :wink:

5 Likes

wow, lots of Alasie + Malosisā€¦ weird.

Wilbur on a free single pull! :partying_face:

exciting

3 Likes

Holy ā– ā– ā– ā– !! Literally was just telling my buddy yesterday that the only way I was getting Malosi this month was off AR coins or costume keys. One pull today and bam!! Seriously have never had anything like this happen before. Unreal!

17 Likes

My alt account. 1 pull will probably be all the coins I get this month. My 2nd HotM both of which are my only 5*.

4 Likes

Been saving my gems up since new year as I knew this Atlantis would have Alasie and Iā€™ve been wanting her since I first started playing over 18 months ago. I had enough gems to do a couple of 30x pulls.
It payed off as I got her, she was the last hero to appear on the 2nd 30x pull. Also got 2 HOTM Malosi, a fourth Mitsuko and Margaret.
Quite happy with my summons.
Now if I can only get Ursena and/or Misandra.

4 Likes

Iā€™m playing a new game now. After 2 years the recent change in the game just really pushed me to seeing what else I had been missing after 2 years. New game covers every single complaint we Have ever had here so far. 2 months in only spent 30 dollars and it was by choice. Summoms odds are actually worse than e&p so far believe it or not but their ā€œvanillasā€ are not useless. We will see if i stay or not, clarissa is defnitely only gonna make things worse.

While mercing I hung out with a newer allaince to help out and see what they were having trouble with. The cup drop teams they have to deal with were just insane. I really dont think people realizing newer players are getting frustrated much faster than when we started.

So Iā€™m FTP to see if the old feeling comes back but with everything in the world going on right now, the other game has lot more to do and I have never really had to wait on world energy to play in over 2 months. Refills drop and are cheaply purchasable in bundles with in game currency.

4 Likes

12pull coinsā€¦ and 2xpull gems only get 6th Rigard (will keep for now)ā€¦ rest are feederā€¦ :man_facepalming:
No HOTM yetā€¦ will save gems for next monthā€¦

1 Like

I have 3 accounts - did the atlantis special for each so got a ā€œfreeā€ pull for each account - account 1 - 3 star garbage - account 2 - MALOSI ! - account 3 - TARLAK!

3 Likes

I have used him situationally for a while. I am finding that there are a few teams a week I see in raids or in war that specialize in minion generation, and he does well there.

Thatā€™s good luck. I have done 3 30 pulls since the new year and multiple 10 pulls. I have also done some regular free single pulls. 2 30 pulls during Atlantis, and 1 during Valhalla. So far I have gotten 0 5* and around 10-15 4*. Iā€™m almost to the point that I wonā€™t be buying even the, perceived to be, good deals they offer. My luck has been super bad. Way super bad

3 Likes

I did one pull, which is 1 more pull than I was planningā€¦ got a melia. Meh. No more.

2 Likes