🔵 [Apr 19, 2020] Trials of Fortitude Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My team:
4/1 Rigard, 4/1 Melendor, Boril +4, 4/30 Mist, 3/30 Vela.

Finished with a couple of bombs (had a trouble kill Vivica fast, because Melendor was dead, and Vela killed herself and boss Boril).

Why 4/1 - costumes are full, but I cannot use costumes there.

2 Likes

No screenies this time. I introduced a few new heroes to this challenge this time and pulled it off despite having a massive brain fart.

I went with Mist (4.70), Gazelle (4.45), Caedmon (+10), Vela (4.15), and Rigard (+19… No wait…1.1).

Rig obviously didn’t make it out of the first round so I was left with four. I had brought potent health and mana, axes, and time stops (five each).

It was surprisingly easy. Mist neutered Boril–who fired once because I dumped tiles into him too charge my yellows at the start–and mana gain. The tiles were solid enough (powered by gazelle) to whittle them down without facing one special from Groot or Viv. I then used five axes to finish the job. I think I used two mana pots and two healing ones.

That said, I’d have preferred if my leveled Rigard had joined us :laughing:

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Vela 4^80
  • Melendor +20
  • Rigard +20
  • Boril +20
  • Caedmon +18

Compared to last time, Vela is maxed, Boril got his final talent, and Caedmon is up four talents.

Again, no real issues with the mobs; Vela helps them go down faster. Was able to keep a green and a blue diamond on the board while entering the boss wave with all specials charged. Made a smart move to hold Boril’s special for a few turns to make sure it was timed to riposte Horghall. With the diamonds, I was able to fire Vela and Caedmon twice in rapid succession. After two ripostes, Horghall went down, and then it was just, “Can I inflict damage faster than Vivica can heal it?” The answer today was “yes”, although another hitter would help. Still, I used no items, so it’s tough to be too upset.

Not enough druid emblems for Caedmon to reach +19, where he’ll start yielding new druid emblems to Vela. Cleric emblems in a pile for my Vivica, who is nearing max. Trainer hero to Brynhild.

3 Likes

Managed to get at least the first two stages on my main and 1st alt. 2nd alt only did the 2nd stage.

Main:

This team was a little too healer heavy. That is why I didn’t do the third stage. If I can get another Brienne maxed, i can have a defense down option for this trial. Emblems went to Melia and and Rigard.

1st alt:

Screenshot_20200419-111102

This one I would consider better than my main team only because of having more hitters. Having both Caedmon and Viking Sonya helps a lot. As they are both hitters and Sonya can help with Horghall’s attack down and Caedmon can take care of the riposte from Boril. Idk where my emblems are gonna be going as of rn. Storage maybe for now.

2nd alt:

All low levels. Damn near beat the 2nd level but I wasn’t paying attention and lost Rigard first sadly. And it was downhill from there. Emblems are being stored for now.

2 Likes

Forgot to post, so I am catching up. Same team as last time.

• On the bench: Ariel, Grazul, Viv, Rigs 1 and 2, Most, Gad, Mel, Gafar, Caed, Boril, Hansel, Agwe, Elk 3.70, Alb 3.70, Viking Sonya 1 and 2
  • Up and coming: Lady Woolerton 4.20

Got to the bosses with only 2 ready. Oops. It didn’t get any better from there. I burned a ton of pots just to live long enough to get Horghall down.

With the sole offensive threat dispatched, I could stop burning pots. This was easily the most craft I have used on a trial in months.

Trainer to Lianna 2, emblems to Vela and Civics.

4 Likes