⚔ [Apr 19, 2020] - 52nd Raid Tournament - [3 Star, Rush Attack, No Nature/Green]

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2020-04-19T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2020-04-20T08:00:00Z
2020-04-25T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Nature/Green
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: N/A

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

7 Likes

Following the pattern, this SHOULD have replicated the 21st Raid tournament. HOWEVER that was the 2* tournament which we know will not be repeated:

As such, I will be waiting to see where this goes before adding all the details in :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well it is 3 star rush no green. Using this:

5 Likes

I don’t have 5 blues to use so have gone with…

3 Likes

Don’t have any emblems for 3*, but my defense team is similar:

Probably won’t have enough time to max Gunnar’s costume, but Ulmer is currently at 3/24 and now I’m thinking I really should level him and place him in left wing instead of Melia…

I could go 5 blues …but… always like to take a healer on rush…put AoE in the wing(s) and only have 3 leveled troops of each color (and 2 non-leveled) so I think I go with this:

@sleepyhead @BubblesUK

4 Likes

OP updated to reflect the rules.

Shame that it’s ANOTHER no green tournament… :frowning:

1 Like

I guess something like this:

Could do gunnar in costume, but ulmer also already does defense down. Hawkmoon? Do like having a healer, and she had a decent attackbuff, but she is red… my only healer-option though, so I did put her in.

Other options:
Tyrum (with or without costume)
Cochin
(Renfeld, Balthazar)
Kailani
Gan ju
Melia
Bane (costume)
Ulmer 2
Gato (2)
Valen

I’ll skip red, as that isn’t really an option this tournament.

2 Likes

Tournament de Guv

Thinking of running this. Only quandary at this point is if you swap Gunnar into his costume or not… :thinking:

(I have triple checked that I actually set this defence after last week’s debacle…)

4 Likes

You’ve inspired me, now I’m thinking this is probably better:

Ulmer will be at 3/50 by the time the tourney starts, now only question is should Ulmer and Hawkmoon switch places?

Edit: On second thought, gonna leave team as is. Chick Jr applies a -20% atk debuff after he casts, so makes more sense for Hawkmoon to go off after he does to counter that with her +30% atk buff.

5 Likes

If you have Ulmer, he pretty much does Gunnar costume’s job already. Better to make your team more durable in case they stack and get a good starting board IMO.

Similar thoughts here…

3 Likes

Think I’ll go with this…

May level a troop or two up a bit but otherwise this is probably it.

6 Likes

This won’t work. Chick Jr.'s curse is not dispellable so it can’t be overwritten by Hawkmoons buff. The only way is to block it with Gato.

3 Likes

Got an offensive troop for Arman?

1 Like

She can’t overwrite the chick’s debuff.

And one red guarantees blue stacks attack you (they probably will anyway, but you reward it)

Ja, changed that to the wizards… was to lazy… thanks for pointing out :+1:

1 Like

Same thinking here. You can not have enough def down…yes Ulmers is weaker and will overwrite Gunnars.
When having snipers shared damage is better…on rush attack you usually go with AoE hitters…therefore Paladin Gunnar might be better. :thinking:

Yeah there will be blues attacking anyway…healers on rush are more effective than usual…might swap Hawkoon and Nordri though.

Cookie Settings