šŸ”„ Apr-15, Easter Event 2019 / When is Springvale? What is the April Event Calendar? Is Guardians of Teltoc on April 11?- [Apr-15 per Dev post #169]

I agreeā€¦
I`m stocking too some token, but those rabbits arenā€™t good enoughā€¦ I have 4* (Jack 'o) and has one of the worst skill ever. 180% to all enemies but the caster gain - defense undispellableā€¦
and has low hp and defense too

2 Likes
1 Like

So looking at the link above to the springvale event, the ONLY thing you get ftom completing both standard and advanced modes that are non farmable items is 1 sturdy shield and 2 avatars!!!

And the 3 ā€œheroesā€ you get all hurt themselves when they fire their specials?

Seems somewhat underwhelming compared to challenge events. Given the number of flags you have to use for each level, whats the incentive to do these seasonal events.?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Is it official that it will be the particular Event with the known bunnies?

Hello guys
Anyone knows anything about the next eastern event? How long will it last? Thereā€™ll be free offers or not? What is the reflect color? Which heroes would help? I wanna know everything about this event
Thx

1 Like

Iā€™m keeping mine for for the summer event. Those heroes are just so much better.

1 Like

But you never know if (a) theyā€™ll change the event heroes (buff or replace) or even (b) add a new seasonal event. March Madness is almost upon usā€”amything could happen!

2 Likes

In my opinion;
Hisan > Squire, but only because Namahage is so much better than Squire while Hisan is the best green 3*
Jack Oā€™Hare > Jabbar and Gaffar
Yunan is debatably better than Lepus although limited in use, Lepus is better than Rana.

The bunnies are criminally underrated killing machines. You donā€™t need defence when your opponents are dead. I was gutted to miss both Jack and Lepus last year and want them to return.

5 Likes

Oh, man. I would love a basketball themed event!

1 Like

U moved my post here and no one answered my questions :frowning: can u? :thinking:

Will Shawn Bradleyā€™s inspired alien from Space Jam be the worst 5* to date?

2 Likes

You could say the exact same thing for the monthly eventsā€¦ if you already did pulls and donā€™t want anything from a particular event then just save them for another - there are plenty.

I would rather them focus on quality (balance of the heroes, varying skills) over quantity myself.

What I am REALLY hoping for is the exact same model of xmas 2018, with the 2 5* ascension items as options in the challenging mode.

4 Likes

you can bet there will be a march madness-themed money-grab :slight_smile:

Iā€™m just excited to finally get a rabbit avatar. Like hopping for joy ecstatic.

3 Likes

Of the rabbits, I only have Jack, and I know heā€™s not the most popular choice, but I will say heā€™s an 8-7 farming all-star. Heā€™s only at 3/60, so I havenā€™t even used any rare mats on him, but his combination of good tile damage, fast Mana, and ability to hit all enemies has saved me a lot of time on that and other easy levels.

2 Likes

I use to fight on raids with Jack rabbit and do you know what??? He kik my ars straight away,he was fully level up and at the beginning I do not mention hi will be so good and now I just want him or Leprus :slight_smile:

The red 3* bunny is pretty handy too for rare level of monthly events.

1 Like

We donā€™t know. Staff hasnā€™t made an announcement about datesā€”or even if he bunnies are coming back. Easter is April 21, so perhaps the month of April.

3 Likes