šŸ”„ Apr-15, Easter Event 2019 / When is Springvale? What is the April Event Calendar? Is Guardians of Teltoc on April 11?- [Apr-15 per Dev post #169]

Seems plausible to me. Iā€™m wondering if it might be something like April 15-28 to kind of squish in between Guardians and Atlantis, or maybe April 8-21 to start a bit before Guardians and end before Atlantis. But thereā€™s really no way to know until it shows up.

2 Likes

What is your quest? :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

i wonder about spring vale , should it be a seasonal which is run for 1 month with each unique offer everyday as Christmas before ?

It is a Seasonal Event, but last year I think it was 2 weeks. Christmas was definitely the longest Seasonal Event, running for all of December.

2 Likes

Blue!..no green! Aaargh

Edit: 4 likes so farā€¦seems we got some Monty Python fans here :slight_smile:
For everyone:

7 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hero allignment

I have read we are getting both the guardians event and the springvale event in April. Is this correct? And if so does anyone know dates

I believe Challenge events always happen around the 2nd Thursday of every month, so for April it should begin around the 11th. Springvale is likely to take place sometime after that since Easter isnā€™t until the 21st and they probably donā€™t want to overlap both events.

3 Likes

Why heros are rabbit and not heroes hens ? who lay egg ? the hens
Everyone is aware that rabbits do not lay eggs.
At the time, it was rather a hare, symbol of abundance and renewal that corresponded to spring. But how did the link with the eggs? According to a legend, a destitute too poor to offer sweets to his children had decorated and hid eggs in the garden before sending his children. They, seeing a rabbit, thought it was he who had laid the eggs. The tradition was later exported to the United States by German immigrants and from there the famous Easter Bunny was born.

1 Like

Is there an upcoming easter challenge event? Thanks in advance if there is somebody will reply. :blush:

Merged. Please read back for the answer to your question. (Next time, just search ā€œEaster eventā€ and it would have brought you to several open topics.) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What is the April event ? Will it be something Easter ? In the order of events in other topics seems that Gaurduans is next . Will it be pushed off till May? Will Atlantis be every month?
Please advise

I believe that Guardians will happen at the normal time in April. The spring event is separate and can even be running at the same time as another event (as was the case at Christmas). No one has announced when the spring event begins. Easter is April 21, so it might be 2 weeks before that, or one week before and after, or the date could have nothing to do with Easter.

1 Like

Guardians will start April 11.

About Springvale, it remains to be seen if SGG will make a 15-day or a 30-day offer window, but itā€™ll start someday soon in April.

2 Likes

April / Easter event should be ā€œSpringvaleā€. You can search Springvale for more info. (Some is already posted earlier in this thread; think Bunnies!)

Guardians of Teltoc is a separate event. Some events can run simultaneously, so donā€™t worry about anything getting lost. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed. Comparing that to the Christmas seasonal, it gave a cape, hidden blade, telescope, 3 gold tokens, and more trainer heroes. Hopefully this one gets upgraded to that level. Otherwise as you said, not really worth the world energy unless you have nothing else to do.

1 Like

With the Christmas event we needed it all December it took forever to get deep into it. I wasnā€™t strong enough to finish but it was fun to try though

1 Like

The Christmas event was definitely the hardest one so far. There was a tremendous amount of conversation on the Forum and LINE about how to make it through the last chunk of stages.

It may well be the most difficult PVE content in the game so far.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see if Springvale has been updated at all ā€” either for rewards, or difficulty.

If you look at the old rewards, they were quite meager:

My guess is there will be some updates to the rewards, and perhaps tweaks to difficulty. But Iā€™d be a bit surprised if itā€™s a radical step up in difficulty. Iā€™d expect something more on par with the Class Trials increases, if anything, which are pretty moderate.

If it does turn out to be as hard as Christmas, and far more time limited, I think your statement about needing the whole month for Christmas will be prescient to many complaints about Springvale.

But more likely I suspect itā€™ll be similar to before.

6 Likes

Yes that would be crazy! Seeing that not everyone has strong teams so the time spaced out with the difficulty is perfect and to up the difficulty and have a short time suits the stronger players who Im sure dont need too much from the events anyway. I never played in this event so Iā€™m excited. Now, on the rewards was that rabbit in the finals the avatar or did you actually get the hero on completion?

1 Like

Just avatars, like Christmas. Thereā€™s so far never been an event that gives specific heroes as a reward for completion.

The closest to that currently is the top rank rewards for Challenge Events ā€” but thatā€™s only to one person.

3 Likes