⚔ [Apr 12, 2020] - 51st Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Red/Fire

Day one 5-0
Day two 4-1
Actually havent check my defense yet!

2 Likes

I was just looking at the top players on the leader board and noticed the person in 2nd place, is someone i fought and beat.

Hopefully this is ok to post? Sorry if not.

3 Likes

Wow, never been this good at the tournament.
:muscle:

My rank:

My defense:

Screenshot_20200415-104736

My mostly used offense:

Screenshot_20200415-104808

15 wins and an A defense, so far.

3 Likes

Awww finally had my first loss today.
I went 4-1 and my defense is 0-2 so far but my overall grade is still A (exactly 60%).

Jackal dodged my special from Hansel, if he didn’t, I would have literally won by 100 hp :frowning:

OVERALL
Offense: 14-1
Defense: 6-4
Score: 10,363 / Top 1%

I have a question regarding the daily defense grading:
To make it easier, lets say today I receive no more hits on my defense, so I am on 0 wins and 2 loss. Does that mean I get a Grade E and 200pts or because my OVERALL grade is still an A, will I get the bonus 900 points?

3 Likes

Defense:

Day 1

• Offense: 4-1
  • Defense: 3-1 (A)

Day 2

• Offense: 5-0 (9-1)
  • Defense: 3-1 (A, 6-2)

My offense team is mostly composed of:

• 2 green: Buddy + Hansel/Caedmon
  • 2 holy: G.Jackal + Mist
  • or 2 blue: Sonya + Triton
  • 1 dark: Proteus
2 Likes

Went 4-1 on Tuesday, all of them very close battles. Went 4-1 again today (so had to buy back) none of them were close. Strange how it happens.

Defense was 3-1 on Monday, 7-3 on Tuesday, currently 9-5 so still holding onto A. But only top 5%.

My defense has been hit a few more times and lost 2 and won 1 so now…

OVERALL
Offense: 14-1
Defense: 7-5 / Grade B
Score: 10,363 / Top 1%

2 Likes

Forgot to set my Defense Team but it is as follows:
Jackal +19-Hansel +17-Sonya (Costume Bonus/Costume unequipped) +3-Hansel+9-Cheshire Cat+8
5 attacks against me thus far, 2 successful defenses=C grade

13/15 on attacks.
My primary team(s) for attacks have been Hansel+19-Hansel +9-Caedmon, and then I stack either 2 yellow (Jackal+Chao) or 2 purple (Tiburtus+Merlin)

As per the usual, double Hansel shines on attack, Caedmon brings the dispell, then I rotate the last two spots dependent on the team I am facing. If its mono green I’ll usually go Jackal+Chao as my off color two because they pack a nice 1-2 punch.

Main team’s gone 4/1 all 3 days so 12/ 3 over all. Defense is 2/8 E grade and I suspect that is where it will stay.

My alt team is surprising me. Offense 5/0, 3/2, 5/0 so 13/2 overall. Defense is 9/1. Top 5%

2 Likes

Day 2 and 3

12:3 lost one battle each day…faced a Tiburtus costume tanks and 3 costumed Sonyas +18…after Tiburtus fired the Sonyas simply killed my team with slash attacks :cry:

+634 highest

8 : 5 C B A

defense went down on first day (2:3) but then again up on second scoring (5:4) and again right now A (8:5)

8684 pts

1 Like

You get the bonus 900. It’s based on the overall grade, not daily.

2 Likes

Thanks. It ended going down to a B but that was still good.

Day 4:
Offense: 4-1
Defense: 1-0 (so far)

Overall
Offense: 18-2
Defense: 8-5
Score: 13,840 / Top 1%

I was very lucky on my last match. I was given a green AND purple diamond very early on (after a couple of moves). I was using 3x Green 2x Purple, so that was amazing for me!

A lot of people are using Rigard Costume AND/or Melendor Costume.
Jackal didn’t dodge my special this time so he died first lol.

2 Likes

I’m out lost all 3 in a row haha
My defence was like 6 loss and 1 win

2 Likes

My matches for today.
Before you say it, yes I know I should have used Hansel’s special on Match 4 but I was saving it in case I had no more greens to get another special, but then Hansel got “■■■■■ slapped” and killed lol…

3 Likes

Day 4

Did not play concentrated on team selection and lost 2…so I had to rebuy.

15 : 5

+634 highest

Defense went a bit back and forth around 60%…so we finally have

8 : 7 C B B B

2 Likes

Main team went 1 and done today. Alt team still surprising. 4/1 today 17/3 overall. Defense 10/1, Top 1%. Wish I could call it skill but I’ve been getting really lucky with opponents. Lots of healers. I got the following team and the first thing I see is all the emblems and think I’m in trouble then actually looked at all the heroes, 2 healers and Wu on the left. Turned out to be an easy win

1 Like

Unbelievable, how many opponents I found with multiple healers in their defense in bloody battle tournament.

Best was this one, also heavily emblembed.
I had the worst board ever ever ever, I was stacking green and yellow, no green tiles, no yellow tiles, no combos, no tiles in my color coming up. Mel fired 3 times and rigard once until I got my first special off. But it was an easy fight. :joy:

1 Like

Day 5
Offense: 4-1
Defense: 1-2 (so far)

Overall
Offense: 22-3
Defense: 9-7 / Grade B
Score: 17,573 / Top 1%

My first match was close but Li Xiu got her special off twice on me, which of course didn’t help, but I just lost.

I think most matches I had today were against a Li Xiu with emblems at +20

No Gem Continue for this tournament which I am truly surprised at, and only lost 3 lives total. Defense is doing ok too (B Grade right now as I type).

2 Likes

Yeah, one of my opponents had Kiril, Jabbar, C Melendor, C Rigard and Sonya. So only two hitters, one of which is more noted for heal prevention than for damage. Even I couldn’t lose that one.

Sadly, I was out on Day 4 and defence is D, so not expecting super loot this time. But the main point is to do at least 15 rounds for POV, and I did 18, so that’s ok.

1 Like

Several 3 healer defs - lol.

Def C - 22 on attack.
All attacks 3 holy, 2 dark.
Mist, 2 Jackal, cTibs, Proto.
Top 1% now - hoping to hold.

1 Like