⚔ [Apr 12, 2020] - 51st Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Red/Fire

This was my best tournament ever. I dont know how, but i won all my matches and my defense was constantly in A ranking. Currently Im #10 on the leaderboards. I dont have a ton of 4*s with emblems, my only maxed hero is proteus. Merlin has some emblems too, but the rest i used were without any emblems.

3 Likes

Kept Sonya for defense and finished 4-5 for a C (though was B for most of the week).

Offense went 21-4 (lost my last two matches)

Got a hidden blade and 20 Monk emblems.

3 Likes

Wow, I ended at rank 356.
Score: 18223

Rewards:
30 emblems
1x Warm Cape
3x Valhalla Coins
2x ETT
1x Regular token

ETT = 4* Blue + 4* Purple

5 Likes

Won 24 matches and finally got only 5%. Worst part is that loot game me anything. Sniff…

1 Like

5 Likes

Final rank and rewards for my main:

Defense team used:

Defense team performance:

• wins: 35,
  • losses: 22,
  • grades: A, A, A, B, A

Final rank and rewards for my alt:

Defense team used:

Grade A from day 1 until the end of tournament.

4 Likes

Day 3

• Offense: 5-0 (14-1)
  • Defense: 0-1 (A, 6-3)

Day 4

• Offense: 5-0 (19-1)
  • Defense: 1-2 (B, 7-5)

Day 5

• Offense: 5-0 (24-1)
  • Defense: 1-0 (A, 8-5)

Only one loss (but only for ±100 points tho) and AAABA defense was not enough for leaderboards this time (ended up #125). It shows that people are doing great on offense at Bloody Battle and bad defense can easily put you down one bracket.

Rewards

• 20 emblems and 2 ETTs
4 Likes

Main is not worth talking about. I was pleased with my alt team though. Excluding healers and red heroes I only have 3 leveled 4* and managed top 5%. Offense went 17/4 losing the first fight friday. Defense went 10/1, A grade all 5 days.

5 Likes

FInal Result

Defense: Caedmon+3 - Hansel+17 - Buddy+3 - Hansel - JackOharre+1
ATK: 21-4
DEF: 15-8 (Grade A)

Reward

2xETT = 2x 3* troops

6 Likes

Final Result

23-2 on Offense

A-A-A-A-B on Defense

6 Likes

Screenshot_20200418_171221

5 Likes

Hiyaa, congrats…
but here is the thread: :large_blue_circle: [Apr 19, 2020] Trials of Fortitude Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

I think the best way I would sugget for every Tourney give also icons like trial quests using blue circle, so turney should be maybe icon with sword? :crossed_swords: ?

2 Likes

That’s weird.
I finished top 5% and got:

Screenshot_20200419_190955

Worse loot with bad luck @1% than with good luck @5%.

4 Likes

Posting for those that track such things and for thoughts next time same tourney rolls around…first time I’ve had a Defense go undefeated

We won’t talk about my offense lol :joy:

4 Likes

Top 10 defenses.

4 Likes

Well…defenses of the Top 10 teams, right? Meaning it was more about their offense…wish we could see defense scores for top teams too.

And yours doesn’t have any talent nodes. Those top ones are all @~+70 to +100.

1 Like

Yea, but I figured a person doesn’t make top 10 without an AAAAA grade defense and you can use this as a reference the next time we run this tourny. I will anyway.

2 Likes

Yup this is true…
But the mactmaking helps a lot (base team).
There was a 4* tournament were my defense has been attacked 1 time I won… Won all attacks positioned at 15 as final result and my defense sucked if it was attacked more times I’m pretty sure I would end up with an E Score

Final Update

Yes I know it’s a bit late…
Final Score = 16720, Rank = ?, Top 5%

Defence Team

Despite me WANTING to set a good defence team, I must have forgotten to actually hit “apply” so I ended up with a terrible defence team set:

Defence

Look it wasn’t great but… it did surprisingly well…

Offence

Made it all the way thru again without needing a Reset/ Buy In :slight_smile:

Rewards

Got bumped to 5% in the end (thanks fat fingers…) but the rewards were still quite generous…