Appeasing the SGG Hero Academy Gods

I have fed away 38 3* and 4* dupes in hopes of appeasing the SGG gods on behalf of the community for a response on Hero Academy.

Can you just tell me that this is still in the works or something?

I did keep unleveled dupes of my 4* healers & 5* heroes. Must I sacrifice them to finally get any answer on what the Hero Academy holds? @Petri @mhalttu

I’m willing to continue making the sacrifice for the greater good of the community. What more do you want, sacrifice an Azlar? Domitia? Marjana?

45 Likes

They would prefer if you sacrificed a credit card :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree completely though. I have so many heroes that I will never level. I’m sick of hearing “I’ll save this in the hope hero academy will help.” It’s been dangling over us for way too long. I doubt we’ll hear anything soon though; they won’t announce there is a way to train GM before they cash in on him one last time in May.

I get it, I majored in business. It’s a company, at the end of the day it’s the bottom line that matters. That said, how long are they gonna keep dragging this out? It’s pretty ridiculous at this point. I’m hoping after May Atlantis…

7 Likes

hey don’t sacrifice azlar, that is animal cruelty. not cool. sacrifice horghall or something, plants dont feel pain.

9 Likes

I will get to Horghall soon just seeing if it’s going to be a sacrifice to Telluria (who I have not pulled but hope to) or Lady Locke who I have or to Aife…because Aife.

But seriously, I’ll even record eating the 5* dupe for your entertainment if I can just get some news on this feature we’ve been waiting on for decades (get it 2010s to 2020s)

6 Likes

I appreciate your efforts @voidstrike

Any serious debate on the matter needs to go here

Theories of arcane rites or mystical ceremonies can continue here :grin:

16 Likes

If anything, it would help to dispell the rumors that have come to drive all HA discussions. It’s at the point where people on Reddit are telling others “yes, you will be able to convert dupes in HA”, when we know that’s just speculation. The folklore is filling the information void, and some people gonna have a hard time now that they’re developing real expectations.

4 Likes

Duplicate heroes are fed in my camp. 1* to 5*, no questions asked, Heroes Academy or not.

3 Likes

My intent is slightly in jest (but I’ll take whatever real information I can get) with a focus on superstitious or bargaining things you’ve (I’ve) done in hopes of yielding some result/answers from the game (and/or developers) with my specialization being in things I’ve done for Hero Academy information.

Can I keep my snowflake thread with these intentions & thread directions made clear @JonahTheBard ?

5 Likes

I’m nearing 50 summons this month and still no telluria, I would gladly sacrifice a whole orchard of horghall for 1 telluria.

Deal.

Although, ironically, I would swap a fully levelled Magni to remove ‘snowflake’ from the forum vocabulary, it always leads to arguments

6 Likes

one snowflake for another. a just sacrifice.

3 Likes

Can we also ban the word “unfair”?

Let me know who I have to feed away to whom.

12 Likes

Correct use of grammar surely gets you a free hit

9 Likes

I’ve got your back. I’ll eat my Miki right now. I’ll do it, I dont give af. I’ll eat my Obakan twins too if necessary. Just let me know what ever it is that needs to be done.

4 Likes

whoever invented the word whom when who would have sufficed was the ultimate troll. seriously.

2 Likes

I’m invidious of all these titles :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I fed 30 3* and 4* dupes. Fingers crossed that the HA Gods accept the tribute!

2 Likes

Where does the queue begin for sacrifices?

I’ve run out of animals to sacrifice but i do have some orcs, humans and a purplish guy of unknown race that I’m willing to offer for sacrificial slaughter

2 Likes

I will contribute two Grimbles to the carnage as long as the donkeys remain safe and don’t have to witness the act.

5 Likes

This ban request is unfair.

7 Likes