Appearance Rates for TC20 please

E&P recently revealed appearance rates for each type of hero at the summons gate (3*, 4*, 5*, etc.)

There’s a thread over 1000 comments long with players attempting to calculate TC20 rates with small sample sizes.

Small Giant, please be so kind to provide us with TC20 appearance rates.

I wouldn’t call the couple thousand summons that the thread has registered a “small sample size”.
I think we can pretty safely say the odds are 75-20-5 for 3*-4*-5* respectively.

4 Likes

Thank for your summary of the thread. 5% for legendary seems overly generous compared to 300 gem summons ( range 1% to 2.5%) legendary.

I’m skeptical, & would like to hear from Small Giant what the appearance rates for TC20 are.

They’ve given us every other summon rate, so why not this one?

They’ve stated multiple times that TC20 is supposed to be the best way to obtain 5* heroes. I have seen no reason to doubt that figure, and having run 3 TC20 continuously for the last four months the figures roughly approximate my experience fwiw

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. That’s good news for me. I just got TC20, & made 10 draws: 6 rare, 3 epic & 1 legendary.

I look forward to seeing similar results in the future :smiley:

You’re well ahead of the curve odds-wise at the moment. Don’t get too disheartened when you hit a 3 week stretch of Tyrums, as is bound to happen, just know that over the long haul it will all even out

2 Likes

Lol. I get the 10 Dawa out of collecting 15.

I’m running two camps (one for 43 days, the second for 10 days) and that’s my results so far. I’ve not lost hope (yet :slight_smile: ).

All camps 11/10/18
43 days # %
3* 20 80,00% 3
4* 5 20,00% 4
5* 0 0,00% 5
tot 25

I just started my tc20 camp and got 7x3* and 1x4* so far and it’s loaded with over 3 months of pulls to go so time will tell. 2nd camp on it’s way up.

Got 6 5* from two tc20 in two month. But on other hand my summons always bad.

Did a x10 pull. Got garbage.

Collected 8 from tc20, 2 Isarnia

1 Like

I have gotten 10 5* heros from around 120 TC-20 pulls. I am satisfied with the odds already. In the morning I am resuming use of my four centers in anticipation of gaining a red hero like Azlar (to use my six rings on).

Just got my first 5* (Horgall, green). So, now my stats are much closer to expected values:

All camps 11/10/18
44 days # %
3* 21 77,78% 3
4* 5 18,52% 4
5* 1 3,70% 5
tot 27

(for the records: my two TC20 are syncronized to give me 2 heroes every two days at 8:04)

I would say it’s below 5%. I’ve been keeping data & it’s more like 4%

Way way too many 3* coming out of tc20. I stopped using tc20, because the 3* are just way to costly. For about 6 months i have gotten nothing but three stars from tc20. The cost of food and recruits is just not cost effective.

I’m at 40, 13, 1 for 3, 4, 5* out of TC20. that’s about 74%, 24%, 2%. I only run this when I don’t have a bunch of heroes needing to be leveled up.

153 pulls from tc20 and only 6 have been 5s. That’s below 4% chance. 4s are barely any better at 19%. The odds they post are clearly fake

tyrum, tyrum, greymane, Vivica, valen, Richard

Yes would be nice to know the official numbers.

Marjana better than azlar , use your rings in her :wink: