API to access user's hero list

I am a fairly new player, but I have spent some time with my friend google looking for a solution… If I missed an existing application or thread, I apologize.

What I propose is this: an out of game portal or API access to a users hero list. This would be invaluable for more moderate Alliances in wars, where communication may be a hindrance.
For example using this existing forum, users could link their game login to their forum account which would then provide access to view and export our hero list and current stats - so this information could be shared easily. Honestly there are just so many ways that access to the mobile game data through the online portal could drive out of game content - look at Hearthstone for example.

Now I have to give a nod here to Kamikaze Assassin as I found her E & P Classes spreadsheet and it is freaking awesome! Well done, I am in love with you whoever you are. The sheer data entry that went into that alone is ridiculous.

So until we get a portal or an API for the game I have settled on copying the hero list tab for each of my Alliance mates, and begging them to enter their hero list into my own copy of the KA spreadsheet. Will players who don’t want to download an additional communication app in order to communicate for war actually use either the spreadsheet or an official portal? I can only hope…

So please take this suggestion from someone whose heart believes that everything could benefit from being just a little bit more nerdy! - PennyArcaid (Mel)

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Empires & Puzzles API