❄ Anzia – 5* Ice / Blue from Contest of Elements

Surely only ice heroes generating this is a typo? I mean, hachiko gives counter to all and a crit boost. How could this only do one thing, at the same speed, and have it be actually weaker without meeting conditions, and a condition on the other buff part. Cannot believe they’ll release it this way. I need a blue project badly so was looking forward to this portal, but with trash like this…big pass.

2 Likes

0.1% hero, can’t even have the decency to buff mana to all allies. Why would you have her over heroes like 2C obakan?

3 Likes

Or even Isidor who at least gives counter attack to 3 and all getting the mana buff, plus doing damage.

I do like her art she’s got that good girl bad girl thing going on :rofl: whoever did these elemental heros did a good job.

2 Likes

No change after beta reviews …don’t worry, I’ll wait to next CoE event :smile:

@PlayForFun You have a typo in the topic title

About Anzia… IMO she’s not worth the trouble, looking for buff soon. Maybe some damage? Just like Elena.

Thx, I have fixed noooow

If anyone interested in full image, I like her name: Galactic Savior

8 Likes

Her shape looks like mega diancie from pokemon

719_f2

4 Likes

So one needs only a spell that counters damage, charges icy heroes, and a passive that creates gems that zap enemies to be a Galactic Savior. Hmmm.

Actually, in another universe one of Galactic Saviors was a Raccoon with huge guns. So that checks out.

1 Like

Had 200 tokens. Got that .1% on the first pull. 2nd pull was Russula. :man_shrugging:t2: I’ll take it

1 Like

Too bad mana only adds on blue heroes, otherwise would’ve been a great tank potential.

I know shes not loved but I really like her…I would love to pull her this round …maybe it’s my upbringing but there’s just something very appealing about this hero…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Same with zengar’s title

Love the design of this hero, but that’s it. Super rare hero that does hardly nothing. To dependent on ice shields and ice allies. Azmia a 4 star has a slightly stronger defense even and offers healing to all and counter attacks for target and nearby for 300 percent damage between 3 at the base before increase, while Anzia is 75 percent for a total of 375 percent and increase in mana for only ice allies. Why spend 100s of dollars for a super rare 5 star that you might not receive when the 4 star is more easily accessible? I would rather have the healing to all over a mana increase that only affects my ice allies. Most people noticed that. I didn’t notice the mana only affected ice allies at first or else would not have wasted the gems i did use. Grateful I realized and stopped. Save for the next one

2 Likes

Have you seen that series Warrior Nun? That’s totally the vibe I’m getting from her lol.

3 Likes

Pulled her this morning; was so excited to get my first Super Elemental Family hero as VC2P at 0.2% chance… And then I come here and read she is only Meh… :sob:

Anyway, levelling ongoing. I like her mechanism and yes - it’s a riposte hero that can be easily countered, but in the correct team, she will be deadly. Besides that, she’s a super-rare hero so will be strong (maybe strange reasoning, but anyway…).

4 Likes

Congratulations! I really like this hero…(wasn’t able to pull her myself and certainly not for lack of trying…lol)
Enjoy your new goodies!!

1 Like

Thanks!

I do agree with the negative point as mentioned bij someone before - it’s again a cleric. I will have to strip another cleric for her. Not sure who, though… Maybe Alexandrine as I also have Ariel.

1 Like

I think when you compare her to Hachiko she seems weak because he does damage and critical boost to all, whilst she just boosts mana for ice heroes. But she’s still fine to use given she’s the best ice riposte hero (Azmia and Benno only give counter to 3 so she outshines them). Anyway congrats on your pull, who knows maybe she’ll get buffed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes