Anyway to delete unwanted troops

Is there anyway to delete unwanted troops?? They have flooded my camps - even after i level them it’s difficult to tell which troops are new, max’d out, locked/ favorited??!!

Also, I NEVER get any troops that are more than 3*!! Is it too early in my gameplay?? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Leave them or feed them. Later on you will want to level 3 or better 4 star troops with all your 1 star. Then troops become rare very fast. There is also no need to see where a new 1 star is in the long list. Keep em all and feed em to the better troops, if you’ll have the troop level building. Don’t level any 2 star, only 3 and 4 star troops are worth to grow up.

3 Likes

There are nothing like unwanted troops. You have no limit for troops so save them for leveling your further 4* troops. I do not have any extra troops. All are feeded away in my top troops.

6 Likes

If u hit the little “?” mark top right on a troop, u can save them - much like making a Hero a favourite.

That way u can easily tell which ones u want to keep and which ones have been levelled.

5 Likes

Of course, u should keep all other troops to feed to 'Favourite" ones later on.

Not that u have much of a choice anyway

3 Likes

The free ways to get troops are daily summon, summons token ( silver color ) and epic troop token ( gold color ).

Only epic troop token ( gold color ), has a chance of 4* troops. Based on RNG you could go months or years without a 4* Troop. Once you get a 4* Troop, you could go decades without a rainbow set of 4* troops.

Generally 3* lvl 10 troops = 4* lvl 1 troops and 3* lvl 20 troops = 4* lvl 11 troops so I would concentrate on your 3* troops for now.

Notes

Math

Two epic troop tokens a month

10% chance of a 4* Troop
20% chance of a 4* Troop per month

X tokens for 99% chance

( 1 - 0.2 ) ^ x = 0.01%
0.8 ^ x = 0.01
X = log ( 0.01 ) / log ( 0.8 )
= 20.63
= 1 year 8 months

Check
0.8 ^ 20.63= 0.1

Out of 10k players
100+ will go 10 months without a 4* Troop

2% chance of a green 4* Troop
4% chance of a green 4* Troop per month

X tokens for 99% chance

( 1 - 0.04 ) ^ x = 0.01%
0.96 ^ x = 0.01
X = log ( 0.01 ) / log ( 0.96 )
= 112.811
= 9 years 4 months

Check
0.96 ^ 112.811= 0.01

Out of 10k players
100+ will go 5 years without a green 4* Troop

3 Likes

In general yes you want to keep most 3 and 4* troops, however you do want a set of 2* troops at least a little leveled so you can use them in rare event difficulty in my opinion, beyond that yes any 1 and 2* troops you get should probably become feeders eventually in my opinion.

2 Likes

So what should one do? Level 3* troops past level 10, or collect feeders and cross fingers for 4* troops?

1 Like

Ian. I would level a 3* if you have nothing better. There are enough events that don’t allow 4-* use that it will never be a waste.

Once you get a 4* then that leveled 3* will work great for color stacking

3 Likes

Yes… I see your point… and I agree to some degree… the problem is I already use the 3* troops for color stacking (red), so I already leveled three of them… Red 4* seem to somehow elude me big time… now… further leveling the 3* will consume huge amounts of feeders and ham. Leveling one 3* from 10 to 11 roughly takes 25 1* feeders and 1 250 000 food… I guess I could take a 4* to level up to level 3 or 4, maybe even higher whit that amount of resources… multiply that by three and there you go!.. guaranteed headache… so, you see my dilemma?

1 Like

◇On top of your troops there is a ( ? ) press it and you will see :unlock: thing press on it to be :lock: this is how you save your main troops from beung fed to others by mistake.

◇Do you have Barracks?
A barracks is a building you level up troops in and it require you to have level10 SH and level5 Forge to concert into level1 Barracks so you can see and level your troops.
♤Make sure to know you can any time convert the barracks back to the building under it and forth no worries it wont lost progress.
♤Make sure to know that any building lv5+ can be used to convert into Barracks. But we regulary use a forge.
♤Make sure to post screen shots of your troops here first before feeding them to others … better to get advice then regret on your own after veing too late.

Save troops as many as you can … there are many types and not all of the types fit all the heroes, so try to ask and learn first.

Have a great day.

3 Likes

At some point you will have an abundance of hams to use to level troops.
Also, you will want a 2* troops leveled for rare events in each color and a 3* in each color for Epic. In the pong term you’ll want two of each color in 2 and 3 leveled because of color stacking against the reflected color.

Don’t feed away leveled troops when you get 4*!!! That’s a rookie mistake i made snd had to then level more for challenge events!!

4 Likes

True that @Starryeyedgryph I love events so I have:
x3 2☆ troops in every color.
×3 3☆ troops in every color.
And I keep all the 4☆ when ever they honor me and come by my luck. Lol

4 Likes

and one more don’t forget to lock in the troops who have been trained if you don’t want to regret hahahaha … :grin::grin:
@Jedon @Starryeyedgryph

2 Likes

Hahaha … yup for god sakes please lock em up as @Ichigo said :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Thanks, good advice, rookie mistake, I agree… I’m no rookie… I have a rainbow of level 10 3* troops, and about three of them in any color leveled to some degree ( including the level 10’s). Also I have level 10 (or closing in on that mark) 4* for blue, yellow and purple. My problem is that after eight month of intensive gameplay I only have three (3) 4* troops… And none are red, which is my favorite attack color. I collected feeders for a while, waiting for a red 4* miracle to happen… so, now I have 34 1*, 15 2* and 5 3* reds waiting to power level a 4*. Same situation with the green troops… So, do I continue leveling 3* indefinitely or do I wait for a 4*… Is it worth taking multiple 3* troops to level 10 and beyond?

1 Like

It does worth ONLY IF you like doing events and would like to have your braging rights in Epic events. Will help you making better scores to land on top100 and gain the awesome rewards.

1 Like

I have experienced it and made me upset. fortunately it is an troop of 3* at level 3, if 4 * maybe I could slam the tables and chairs around me hahahahaha … :rofl:

3 Likes

Poor @Ichigo haha … I feed my 4☆ dark troop lv5 was sleepy so much and happened. I stoped eating for a week to punish my self cause I love food.
Learned never to open E&P if I am sleepy.

3 Likes

For the same reason I once spent 150 gems on a daily summon! :grinning:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings