Anyone thinking of leaving?

Few points with the ‘feeling like leaving’ question.

A: take a holiday… I don’t mean stop playing, I mean take a road trip around E&P world. You forsake the war chest which resets every move, but you get a fun change of scenery.

I did this from End Dec to end Jan. Went to about 7 or 8 different Alliances, as a kinda merc. Did a war there, then moved on. Got to experience new people, new strategies, different energy. It was fun.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my Alli, but I love where I live in real life as well, but that doesn’t mean I would not like a holiday from time to time. I have scratched that itch… now I am back with old Alli.

B1: I mentioned in another thread, I think them monetizing farming was a greed move. I will never pay for loot tickets… I know it is a business, but there needs to be a balance between money , and ‘free’ bonus features to keep people feeling like they are not getting screwed over…

The more focus on money, the more a person gets jaded. My last few cell games I left simply because the greed got insane.

I do think SG has been good though with the basic prices/specials etc for 95% of the time. For me loot tickets just stepped over the line a bit.

B2: I think they should look at streamlining anything which becomes tedious over time, farming being the main culprit.

At the end of the day, although we are talking about leaving, we obviously love the game, or we would not be here discussing it… so we would like it to become the best it can be.

Idea to assist farming:

4 Likes