Anyone revisiting hard mode Ursena just for fun?

Hi, Peach! Can I just have the gift card? Lol just joking. You should definitely organize such a contest! I will be totally down for it!

Haha! You should definitely give it one more try and make it 2-1!

Hmm, I still did not kill her on Hard, and I am raising Elena - she should be maxed in week. That reflect of hers could be useful. Otherwise Boldtusk, Falcon, Wilbur and Rigard should join the fun (and hopefully Rigard or Boldtusk with costume).

Someone gave me an idea to other thead, just few minutes ago. I will try to beat her with 3 epic heroes on hard mode. I will record it, of course. I will use probably BT, Wilbur and Falcon.

4 Likes

I did to create an education video for some of my alliance members.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing the link here? I would love to see it.

You are going to take on Ursena hard mode with just 3 four-star heroes? I applaud your courage. Please record the video!

3 Likes

Thanks! Much appreciated. I will give it a watch shortly. Just a quick question from first glance: why did you bring Sabina? I assume you brought her for her dispel special and you did not have Melendor?

I have melendor maxed now, at the time he was still at 3/60 (didnt need him any… only maxed him cause I got the costume).

I actually probably (even now) would use Sabina for the colour stack with Proteus.

I see. I just think that Melendor may do more tile damage since he’s not affected by Ursena’s color. But if he was not maxed then yea, probably not a good choice.

Haven’t even thought of her since I beat her the first time around

Too hard with only 3 epic heroes… Only with super board in part 2 is possible, but the puzzle doesn’t come as we want. I succeeded 3/4 of her HP at most.

It is hard even with 4 heroes, but with items is doable:

4 Likes

Falcon, BT, Wilbur is simply the deadliest Combo. Combined with two others, i.e. Scarlett and Colen you can compete in every challenge event (except Red reflection). Nice vid! :+1:

1 Like

Ursena hard fully autoplayed:

Yup. I usually fight her once every Atlantis rises for fun. It beats the monotony of autofarming!

1 Like

Other things to do “for fun”: shove bamboo shoots under your fingernails, use 5 Time Stops to get through season 1 lvl 8-7 just for kicks, and whack your genitals with a hammer.

True. The AR weekend is the only highlight in the otherwise drab grinding trade. Season 3 can’t come soon enough!

1 Like

If it took me something around 45 minutes on my first visit ( and with a couple of 4s ), I revisted her in December just to see that it is possible in less than 20 minutes with a good 5 team.

Just a funny theoric experiment: is it possible to change Ursena’s color with guardian chameleon to reflect her skill with YOUR ursena? :laughing:

3 Likes

Interesting question! I hope someone tries it and makes a video. I would love to see it!