Anyone know what next event?

challenge events are ruining the second Thursday of the month. So the 13th of Dec.

December ou November?

December. We just had the Nov event

2 Likes

I am guessing you have not read the e&p wiki or any of the threads in player guide forum.

Start there.

1 Like

No need to read anything if you have 7DD ā€˜Bibleā€™.

Suggest Coppersky, Red python, Razor, Mai they are all very useful.

I have to guess the 7dd bible thing refers to Anchorā€™s guide. That and all those others are in Player Guides forum.

Yes, a lot of discussion about that on another thread, the one I mention donā€™t get as much mention as Anchor handiwork, but they are very useful when starting out.

It means that you donā€™t have a hero on your attack team of that color.

Iā€™m pretty sure the challenge events appear on the Thursday before the second Saturday of the month. This would put Avalon arriving on December 8th.

The challenge event in June followed this pattern:

1 Like

Meaning to say you have the absence of a red hero in your team, so when you ā€˜fireā€™ those tiles of the colour in which your team doesnā€™t have, it will have those words, missing hero/s

Wharflord did write that a year ago, so heā€™s probably updated his calendar :relaxed:

3 Likes

I know! Every second Thursday I have to be prepared for a horrible day, because as soon as the event comes online I try to finish it, and I canā€™t concentrate at work, and my boss yells at me.

Sorry for being silly, I just saw the word ā€œruiningā€ (I think you meant ā€œrunningā€?) and had a nice laugh. Thanks, I needed that, tough day at work!

2 Likes

Apologiesā€¦ I thought it said Oct 18th. I need to fully wake up before posting on the forum from now on.

2 Likes