Anyone had a War Tie aka Draw?

It seems to be incredibly rare. I have had some close wars, but never a tie.

Ties gives you 3 points in your war chest instead of a 5 point for win or 1 point for loss.

It has already been discussed in this topic:

War ends in a tie

3 Likes

Which doesn’t answer the question. Has anyone actually had it happen?

Bonus question— was it intentional to not break it, or were you out of flags?

2 Likes

Thank you Zathrus, exactly what I am asking, has it ever happened? Good follow up question as well, I could see friendly Alliances doing a Draw on purpose.

You’re right I missed the point.
It never happened to me

We had a tie a couple of months ago. Not intended, just coincidence. Everyone online near the end was out of flags.

2 Likes

Yes, we tied once…

2 Likes

We had one very close war that has been a tie when time ran out, but our last flag was not finished yet. Our member scored 4 or 5 points and we won. No good day for my heart…

Well, this just happened in my alliance, UK Adventurers. 100% flag usage by both sides.
They needed 4 points to win with their last flag … and got 3 to make a draw/tie!

3 Likes

Wow, I bet that was tense. Thanks for sharing.

It’s happened to our alliance once, perhaps twice. It’s very exciting when it happens. The one time I remember was when we shared a discord server with the opponent. We had a very friendly rivalry going and we both celebrated that we finished in a tie - all flags used and certainly no one threw a battle to achieve it!

1 Like

First time I’ve seen it in my almost 4 years!

1 Like